BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss¬ģ Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa. see more...

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Anissa M.
Odessa, TX
If anybody knows me they know I love anything mint and this hot cocoa is in my words... BOMBūüėć
Love tge pepper mint mix it takes like Christmas in a cup! I love to cozy up and feel warm
Jaime V.
Laguna, NM
My family enjoy this product. It's rich and tasty. The flavor is amazing. It is affordable.
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
Peppermint is my fave!!! I get this at my local grocery store at a really good price point.
Tiffany A.
Chattanooga, TN
Taste like Christmas in a cup! Amazing for those warm nights next to the Christmas tree!
Cassidy H.
These are amazing! Tastes just like you stirred in a candy cane into your hot chocolate!
Earlene J.
Yakima, WA
Very good. The flavor is real not an oh I think its peppermint. Even put it in coffee.
Cristal B.
Wenatchee, WA
My favorite peppermint hot cocoa!especially now for this cold weather in this time of year (December)!love it always have to have one get cozy and watch movie with a nice warm peppermint hot cocoa!!
Kaylynn R.
Lansing, MI
This is my favorite kind! I love it! It's kinda expensive but really worth it!! :) it meet my expectations!! I only think it can get a little cheaper or go on sale more and I love recommending it to my friends!
Audrey R.
Orangevale, CA
These taste AMAZING. Nothing says Christmas time like a peppermint hot cocoa! I'm keeping these in stock all winter long
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?