BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Alexis H.
I absolutely love peppermint and these top it !!! Super amazing and just the perfect amount !! It's not to over powering !
Jessica R.
Sooooooo tasty! I love it during chilly nights. I'm a first time consumer but I'm converted. Very affordable. I adore it.
Nicole P.
Manhattan, KS
I love this hot chocolate it taste like a sweet dessert that isn't so bad for you. I love how rich and creamy it tastes.
Tristan D.
London, KY
This is perfect for the holidays! Peppermint and chocolate! I love it! Plus I drink hot chocolate throughout the year!
Rena K.
Franklin, NC
Was not what I thought it would be. Way to much peppermint flavor. It was almost like hot water with peppermint in it.
Darsee H.
Nothing says Christmas in a cup quite like this! Love the peppermint flavor. We buy this in time for the chilly weather
Kayla B.
This is a hot chocolate that reminds me of the holidays. It tastes soooo good. And it has the convenience of a k cup
Chelsie L.
Muncie, IN
These are so good. Way better than have to drive a few miles to Starbucks or even McDonald's to have this. I love it
Jess M.
Old Bridge, NJ
You can't ever go wrong with Swiss Miss! It's delicious and cheap. Make sure to try it with milk instead of water!!
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Very good for when it's cold outside. But even when it's hot outside. It's still a good drink. It's very affordable
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?