BY SWISS MISS #34 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Angela G.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
I love this stuff! It is such a great evening treat in the winter months. It is also a great way to curb chocolate cravings if you are on a diet.
Kayla B.
Boaz, AL
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
I am not n love with Swiss brand hit chocolate and the peppermint one is even better! K-cups make it even more convenient to fix hot chocolate!
Caitlin F.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
I love these! So easy to make a cup of hot coco and the peppermint is perfect this time of year! Plus, it pairs well with Peppermint schnapps.
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
Perfect. I hate when the peppermint is too over powering, but this is perfect. It's a great balance of chocolate and peppermint. I loveeee it.
Ashlee P.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
Freakin delish easy no mess taste great. Peppermint is always key this season . If you dont have a keurig its ok there pouches are just as good
Alexa W.
Port Crane, NY
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
Love the taste of this product. It adds a great flavor to an original product. This product is very affordable and surpassed
My expectations
Corissa L.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
Delicious and totally holiday spirit. Great for the price and one of my favorite brands. Love the chocolate and candy cane flavors together!
Yavonne M.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
My go to for the cold nights and when I have a sweet tooth.Love this and can't get enough of it.Kids enjoy.Adults enjoy..Perfection in a mug
Hope E.
Austin, TX
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
Nothing is better in the winter time than snuggling up with a hot cup of coco. Swiss miss is the perfect balance between chocolaty and minty
Jaden H.
Mancos, CO
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box
I love hot chocolate and it tastes even better when it's mixed with peppermint! This is my absolute favorite kind and I get it every winter!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?