BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Ashley G.
Raeford, NC
I could drink this flavor hot chocolate year round. The combination flavor is just amazing and I always top it with mini marshmallows
Amber S.
Clyde, NY
Perfect for the holidays. Cozy up with the family n the pepermint mmmm devine. I completely loved it. Everyone else seems to as well
Melissa D.
Springfield, MA
Love peppermint hot chocolate so much. I love that islt comes in a convenient k cup. Cause sometimes I just want a quick one to go.
Candice W.
Killeen, TX
Mmmmm me and my daughters love this its perfect for winter time and the peppermint just makes winter even better nice smooth taste
Mauriah J.
Capitol Heights,MD
My kids loved this, it was a new adventure to their taste buds and they enjoyed it. It has now become a winter ritual for us!!❤️❤️
Lauryn B.
Elkhart, IN
Peppermint hot cocoa has always been my favorite beverage. It's perfect for getting cozy in the winter. It just tastes like winter.
Jessica P.
Hometown, IL
Love Swiss miss and love my k-cups. Even better that it comes in peppermint. Absolutely love the minty taste with my hot chocolate
Madyson G.
Porterville, CA
I can drink this all day everyday. This is sooo good i couldnt reccomend it enough i drink this all the time. I absolutely love it
Erica C.
THE BEST. Swiss Miss hot chocolate is our family favorite and especially the peppermint flavor, great for this time of year! 🎄❤️
Learyin M.
Kansas City, MO
If you love chocolate with a little bit of mint flavor, this is perfect! The mint isn't overbearing or overpowering the chocolate
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?