BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Tiffany R.
Homestead, FL
I think peppermint ang chocolate don't belong togethet. In my opinion. Now Swiss Miss hot chocolate with marshmallows that is the best thing ever.
harley y.
Las Vegas, Nevada
Love this stuff doing the holidays not to pepperminty and it tastes amazing. My whole family drinks this stuff can go wrong with holiday flavors
Tricia F.
Worcester, MA
Peppermint mocha is my go to in the winter. This hot chocolate totally hits the spot, especially mixing it with a little bit of coffee and milk.
Alexa W.
Port Crane, NY
Love the taste of this product. It adds a great flavor to an original product. This product is very affordable and surpassed
My expectations
Jaden H.
Mancos, CO
I love hot chocolate and it tastes even better when it's mixed with peppermint! This is my absolute favorite kind and I get it every winter!
Linda L.
Santa Clarita, CA
I am not a huge fan of peppermint but everyone else in my family is. They liked this kind but said it was watery. They preferred the packets.
Amberlee P.
Harvest, AL
Love these! Comforting hot chocolate with that perfect peppermint taste! Super easy since you just pop a cup in there and press a button
Amy H.
Riverside , CA
i love these, i've been putting candy canes in my hot chocolate ever since i was kid so the peppermint flavor really makes me nostalgic
Megan
Love my Keirig! The hot chocolate peppermint flavor is so comforting during the fall and winter seasons! Easy for me to make at work!
Ashley W.
I'm so happy they made these for Kurig! The peppermint is the best. Now i don't even need to stir in a candy cane to get the flavor.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?