BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Trish C.
Morehead, KY
Ohhh how I love hot coco on the colder months but nothing beats a extra with the flavor of peppermint .If you haven't tryed it You must try it this winter.
Heather G.
Jena, LA
Im so happy that they have this in keurig k cups. It makes it so much easier to make hot chocolate and Swiss Miss has the absolute best flavor there is.
Caress W.
Gloucester City, NJ
Peppermint hot chocolate has had to be the best hot chocolate I've ever had ! It's so delicious and rich ! Definitely my favorite brand of hot chic late
Kim H.
Vallejo, CA
I just love hot cocoa during the winter months and having that hint of Peppermint just makes it that much sweeter. I love it, you must give it a try!!
Laken G.
Cashmere
Love that these are so easy to use. Pop in my Kurig and BAM! Perfect hot coco with out the hassle. Great peppermint flavor, not too strong or sweet.
Lauryn K.
columbus, OH
I love this hot chocolate in the winter time, it's great with water or milk however you prefer. the peppermint adds a nice holiday taste to the drink
Brunilda D.
Gaffney, SC
Its way better than the regular hot cocoa. Im not really a cocoa person but when i have that cocoa craving this is definitely the product to go for!!
Tina H.
Moulton
Authentic and delicious. It's a must in the cold mornings and evenings. I love making this for my group of friends because it is so simple and easy.
Maggie M.
Naperville, IL
Peppermint hot chocolate! Nothing gets me more excited for the holidays! I especially like the convenience of the K cups. Rich flavor in every cup
Tiffany R.
Homestead, FL
I think peppermint ang chocolate don't belong togethet. In my opinion. Now Swiss Miss hot chocolate with marshmallows that is the best thing ever.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?