BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Hayley D.
Des Moines, IA
This taste so good I was thinking I'm not gonna like it but I loved it you should try it
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
These are so good and so easy to use!! Just pop it in and you're done, hot cocoa like that! So rich.
Brittany H.
So yummy! Love getting cozy on my couch with this hot cocoa, a warm blanket, and a good movie.
Brittany B.
One of my favorite product and brand to use it ways leaves me with a smile on my face and I'm never disappointed ♡
Isabel M.
Amherst, MA
Always love to drink this one while in the winter cozy up in a blanket watching some tv. Adds some extra flavor that normal hot chocolate doesn't have. Love it!
Alexis L.
Grandview, WA
Very very delicious! So satisfied & easy to do! I got all my siblings to do this! We each all have fun making them! Seeing who burns there younger first! Lol!
Cristina O.
Katy, TX
I buy this for my family so that whenever I come to visit they have it. I'm obsessed with hot chocolate and peppermint. This is definitely one of my favrotires
Mai T.
I love this because of the peppermint. It's soothing and holiday fun. I like to stir in a peppermint candy cane just for extra taste. It's so bomb I love it.
Margarita C.
Harrison Township, MI
What's not to love? Hot chocolate plus mint. Mmmmmm two of my favorites in one convenient package for on the go or a quick drink while watching a good movie!
Charlene L.
Humboldt, IA
All time favorite got chocolate. I always have a couple boxes in my cupboard! It's so good I even enjoy it during the summer months! Perfect for Christmas
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?