BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
marty h.
Taste delicious and makes me feel like my grandma made it homemade for me.I love it. Has the perfect chocolate and peppermint taste.
Angie G.
Pompano Beach, FL
Reminds me of my childhood. Classic chicolately flavor that is easy to make and tastes great every time
Nicole B.
Peppermint hot chocolate is always a favorite of mine. the taste and smell of peppermint is there but does not overpower.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
This hot cocoa pretty nice, it's not THE BEST but i like to drink it on cold nights in the fall or winter. Warms me up.
Kyla J.
Cypress, TX
Great for the holidays! This is my favorite flavor and I wait for it all year. I always stock up and you should too!
Hayley D.
Des Moines, IA
This taste so good I was thinking I'm not gonna like it but I loved it you should try it
Callie R.
Champaign, IL
These are so good and so easy to use!! Just pop it in and you're done, hot cocoa like that! So rich.
Brittany H.
So yummy! Love getting cozy on my couch with this hot cocoa, a warm blanket, and a good movie.
Brittany B.
One of my favorite product and brand to use it ways leaves me with a smile on my face and I'm never disappointed ♡
Isabel M.
Amherst, MA
Always love to drink this one while in the winter cozy up in a blanket watching some tv. Adds some extra flavor that normal hot chocolate doesn't have. Love it!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?