BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Barbara W.
Getting cold outside I pop out the hot chocolate. But not the regular hot chocolate the hot chocolate with the hint of peppermint. Can't be drinking the boring hot chocolate. Gotta add the flavor to make it feel for like Christmas time
Daisy A.
Beaverton, OR
I hoard these in the holiday season. I've tried a lot of different "trendy" brands of hot chocolate cups but this one it's thickest which matters to me as I'm not trying to drink chocolate water! You NEED this in your holiday season!
Kasandra D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the peppermint flavor added into this nice fluffy warm hot chocolate mix for the winter time I love how easy it is to make and the taste is just outstanding this is something I could drink daily especially in the cold weather
Hope W.
Pekin Illinois
This hot cocoa is perfect for the approaching season. It's super affordable and is as good as any hot chocolate can get. It always meets my expectations and the peppermint added gives it an extra kick if you're a peppermint lover
Ashlee Z.
Granville , NY
Great flavor, it is like the ones you can get at Dunkin Donuts. I like that they came out with a holiday flavor. It is just enough powder in the envelope for a nice mug of cocoa. We would buy this again, the kids loved it too.
Tabi P.
La palma, Ca
When I'm craving peppermint hot chocolate and don't want to go into a coffee shop these are clutch. They taste great and are affordable. My only qualm is that I prefer my hot cocoa a little more creamy that this k cup makes it
Lacy T.
Tampa, FL
Love this product! A classic, with a twist. I can be pretty picky about having peppermint as a flavor, compared to natural peppermint, but this one is the perfect balance of spiced and sweet! Sets the mood for the holidays!
Corrine B.
Miller Place, NY
Good flavor for watching christmas movies and get you in the spirit for christmas or winter. I personally enjoy the regular mint more than this peppermint but its still enjoyable and great if your craving some hot cocoa.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
I'm in love with it. Of course right now I'm in love with hot chocolate and peppermint together. It's not really expensive. It did meet my expectations for this product. I would buy again! I would recommend this product!
Jennifer D.
Nothing better than peppermint hot cocoa! I love the individual packs, so much easier than scooping out a portion every time you want some. I always add in a candy cane as well because it just makes it that much better!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?