BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Jessica n.
Northridge, CA
It was very yummy and my boyfriend enjoyed it as well. Although it is very hot where we live we still enjoy drinking mix k cup coco on a sunny day.
Hannah S.
Absolutely delicious. The combination of chocolate and peppermint always reminds me of Christmas, and has an excellent flavor.
Jessica H.
Love these. Great for travel. Easy to use. Easy to prepare Worth a try. Phenomenal products!
Rachel N.
Lake Wales, FL
Christmas!!!!!! These are perfect for the holidays and Swiss miss never fails to have the best tasting hot coco out there !
Brianna H.
Peppermint anyone hint is my favorite and I love this hot chocolate. So happy that it it able to be purchased in pods now. I have been buying this brand of hot chocolate for years. The price is pretty good. The chocolate is rich and creamy and perfect for a cold evening. I love that there are multiple varieties to choose from as well.
Haley F.
Brazoria, TX
This is probably my favorite hot chocolate EVER. I love mint chocolate stuff and the peppermint flavor is strong enough for me.
Anastasia R.
New Port Richey, FL
LOVE LOVE LOVE the pepper mint! Great for Christmas time, when feeling cold or a movie night with the kids/family it's a drink EVERYONE will enjoy!
Maia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this it is ssp fridken good. I went thru the whole box in one day tho. Ha I cpulnt get nough of it
lyndsey G.
Snow outside🌨.... fire place lit 🔥 and an amazing cup of hot cocoa to top it off I always get this every winter and my whole family loves it !!!
Audrey K.
Olmsted Falls, OH
These taste so good on a day that you just want something minty and chocolate and dont have the time to make it homemade
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?