BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kelly M.
I love the ease of the kcups and the cocoa peppermint flavor perfect for a cold day
Yalitza A.
Sarasota, FL
This hot coco screams holidays in a cup! Super tasty & Minty! Will warm you up. Go try it for yourself
Kristen M.
Waco, TX
This is a household favorite! We buy it every winter and will continue to until it is no longer sold.
Love this as an alternative to coffee in the morning because it's something warm but it's got the kick of peppermint and with some peppermint creamer it's absolutely delicious
Katie C.
Largo, FL
All the deliciousness of Swiss Miss with your Keurig! Love the peppermint flavor especially around the holidays!
Allyson R.
So yummy for winter! Great chocolate and mint flavors and easy to take and make!
Meg H.
Oak Harbor, WA
DELICIOUS!!! I am a huge fan of anything that combines peppermint and mocha and this product does not disappoint! The fact that it's in a K cup makes my life so easy!
Ashley G.
Hammond, IN
I love this stuff. It has such a beautiful smooth taste. The flavors really come together well.
Jessica n.
Northridge, CA
It was very yummy and my boyfriend enjoyed it as well. Although it is very hot where we live we still enjoy drinking mix k cup coco on a sunny day.
Hannah S.
Absolutely delicious. The combination of chocolate and peppermint always reminds me of Christmas, and has an excellent flavor.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?