BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
sally b.
Jacksonville, FL
when i goat got these, i was a bit scared that they would have and overwhelmingly fake mint flavor- but they don't! i love these with whipped cream and a candy cane during the holiday season. so quick to make with the keurig!
Cindy C.
clackamas, OR
Nothing says holidays like peppermint hot chocolate. The k-cups takes the measuring out of the water so it's not too watered down or too strong love the ease of k-cups
Joyce l.
I buy this for the kids they love the different colored mallows and the enjoy the great taste
Courtney V.
Oh peppermint is the best especially in my hot cocoa. This is definitely a holiday favorite and must have for my family and I. I like adding marshmallows as well. It has just the right amount of peppermint in it.
Rachael O.
Sugar Land, TX
Is great for a cold night home after work, or after school for young ones. Rich cocoa flavor, mixed along with the refreshing peppermint. Is way easier to prepare than alternatives. Definitely recommend.
This minty hot chocolate is so delicious and easy! We burned through this box so fast it was actually sad! It's still cheaper to just get the packet hot chocolate and just brew water with your Kuerig.
Kaleigh H.
My favorite cocoa mix. Taste amazing and super quick and easy to make. Love this product.
Kelli F.
columbus, Oh
Love it ! So festive for this time of year too ! Not too over powering or overly sweet
Danielle G.
Allen park, Mi
I use these at work on cold mornings. I expecially enjoy them in the winter. Love the peppermint taste. Its like christmas in a cup. And i like how they warm from the inside out.
Kassandra Y.
Phoenix, AZ
Best flavor ever so yummy and delicious... Great for a chilly day.. Fast easy to prepare..
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?