BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss¬ģ Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa. see more...

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Linda B.
Riverdale, Ga
Sooo ūüėč delicious! It does not have to be cold weather for me to want some cocoa. Especially, pepper mint cocoa. It's a must try. I recommend this product to anyone who loves chocolate and pepper mint
Jessica P.
Montgomery, NY
I love that I can buy my favorote hot cocoa in kcups! It's fast and easy and still tastes delicious so it's a great mix! I love the flavor of peppermint in my cocoa is reminds of the x as season
Amanda G.
Johnson City, TN
So good my favorite this season at work. It peppermint without the gritty taste or overpowering chocolate some brands have it's very smooth and not too rich perfect for a cold day and not a dessert drink.
Stephanie T.
I love this flavor of cocoa. It has the perfect balance between peppermint and chocolate flavoring.
Brenda G.
Oakland, CA
It's almost time for the holidays! What better drink than a peppermint hot cocoa? Made into cup pods it makes life easier to just put it just inside the keurig and wait until it makes this devious holiday drink. Perfect to drink on those rainy days.
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO
I grew up drinking Swiss Miss and still love to drink it when the weather gets colder outside. I think it's better than the other hot chocolate brands that I've tried. I really like the variety in flavors, and the peppermint is especially good !
Tabbly T.
North Las Vegas, NV
This is my kids favorite choice of hot chocolate. We have tried many brands and flavors and this 1 of their top 2 favs
Grace F.
Nashville, TN
What's better than a delicious cup of hot cocoa as the weather's starting to get cold? PEPPERMINT hot cocoa! And what's even better than that? K-Cup style peppermint hot cocoa! The K-Cups are super quick and convenient and they taste great.
Eva R.
South Bend, IN
Love cocoa mix, weird thing is i even drink it when its hot out, i have an obesssion lol. love the swiss brand, gret packaging and easy to open.
Salina S.
I love Swiss Miss Hoto Coco, but the peppermint flavored one is just off. I would prefer to use the original and simply add crushed peppermint to it instead. Would not recommend.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?