BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Kristen M.
This is my favorite Christmas hot chocolate! The peppermint is the perfect additive for the holiday flavor!
rocio l.
Prosser, WA
Aww swiss miss peppermint flavor hot chocolate is definitely a favorite in my home my little guy loves it and so does my fiance
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
In the winter I rarely go without this! I love my Swiss miss peppermint and regular. I think I love this so much because it is easy and my mom use to buy it growing up! Now me and my kids have it in the winter!!!!!
Samantha B.
Best hot cocoa ever!! Puts me in the Christmas mood and tastes amazing!! I love to add whipped cream and a candy cane! The packaging is great and the flavor is amazing! I always have it during the holiday time!
Morgan M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
There is nothing better than the yummy seasonal flavor of peppermint in hot chocolate besides this yummy hot chocolate made with the ease of a keurig k-cup. Would definitely buy again and recommend to a friend!
Kat N.
These were definitely not my favorite. I bought them around Christmas time as peppermint seemed appropriate, however, the peppermint tasted artificial and more like Altoids than a rich peppermint as i expected. That said, i'm rather picky about mint, so others may enjoy more than i did.
Amber S.
I can't go through the winter and not have hot cocoa especially this kind. It's so warming and delicious
Madison H.
Greenwood
Amazingly easy to use, great for when I need to rush out the door to class or to work. It normally takes two packages of hot cocoa mix to make the perfect cup for me, but this is so rich at flavorful that it only takes one little pod. Definitely recommend this for hot cocoa lovers
Melissa M.
y'all. This hot chocolate is soooooo good. I bought it and within the week my family and I drank the whole box. It's minty and chocolaty without being chalky like some instant hot chocolates. 10/10 recommend
Meg M.
Normal, IL
I love this stuff and drink it all the time! I love drinking it when the weather gets cold and great taste! Just seeing the box makes me crave it sometimes! Amazing quality at an even better price! Drink it all the time in the fall and winter. Always in my cupboard!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?