BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Jennifer M.
Always a good taste to Christmas! I love drinking this when the holidays come up! It's something warm that you can drink when your putting up your tree and listening to some Christmas music, its a good taste, it's not too sweet but not too bitter!
Ciearra C.
San Diego, CA
Peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite around the holiday times! This brand met my expectations. The aroma that surrounds you while you're making it is so comforting. I am a loyal customer to Swiss miss but the peppermint flavor is a good one!
Ishtar C.
Love this stuff! it reminds me of the holiday time, which is my favorite. I haven't tried alternatives to this product and it does have packaging .it is pretty affordable at a couple dollars a box. i would recommend the hot cocoaaaaaa to others
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
I love peppermint hot chocolate for the winter and this tastes really good and is more festive for the holidays
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
Who ever said peppermint was only a holiday drink? I stock up in the winter and drink this year round. It has a great peppermint flavor and is smooth and creamy. Swiss miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand and this is my favorite flavor
andrea m.
Wish this was our year around. It's the best hot chocolate!! Can never go wrong with an easy to make hot coco
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Cocoa K-Cups are the Best!! I think this brand is better than the others! They have a rich flavor and you can actually taste the peppermint! Definetly exceeded my expectations, will continue to purchase!
Mady M.
Kent, WA
The mint mixes super well with the hot chocolate, super easy to make especially with the pods. Great for when it's cold outside.
Lizbeth M.
Elmhurst, NY
PEPPERMINT!!! Oh, nothing gets me more excited for Christmas than peppermint does. This tastes amazing. Nice blend and balance between the chocolate and peppermint. Value is great and I will continue to buy every New York City winter. Ah, Christmas!!!
Kristen M.
This is my favorite Christmas hot chocolate! The peppermint is the perfect additive for the holiday flavor!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?