BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
RachelMarie A.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a favorite in our house right after Thanksgiving. I often make myself a coffee in the morning and my husband who isnt a coffee drinker makes some of this. It smells incredible and tastes even better. I'm unfortunately lactose intolerant otherwise I would be drinking this in the morning and during cold nights
Elfrida Y.
New Hyde Park, NY
I am partial to anything minty. I just love the taste and enjoy the zing that comes with the mint flavor. This hot chocolate is no exception. I love this on cold winter nights, curled up with a book or watching tv. This is something I would definitely buy again and recommend to all my mint lovers out there.
Chasity B.
Russell Spgs, KY
Chocolate and peppermint are two amazing flavors together. This hot chocolate is so good to curl up with on cold nights!
Aisha P.
It's not fresh, but the flavor is so good! To get the perfect cup, it's best to prepare it with milk. Kids love it too!
Alex U.
Alpharetta, GA
The peppermint flavored hot chocolate is my absolute favorite. I love to curl up in front of the fire and sip on this.
Remy C.
Arlington, VA
These are great for those times when you don't want to go to the hassle of getting the water heading it up mixing the drink, love that I can just toss it in my Keurig go do something real quick, come back and have a great cup of hot chocolate! It's even better when you use a candy cane as a stir stick!
Renee H.
Sumter, SC
Peppermint anything is always at the top of my list especially once it starts getting chilly outside. When I use single cup servings of power hot cocoa mix I actually use two packs for each cup I drink, so I was hesitant on buying the K-Cup version but there is so much flavor packed in one cup!
Kasey G.
Niles, OH
I absolutely love peppermint, and that makes this about the only hot drink I can tolerate. I normally drink colder drinks all year round, but this is amazing. It's not too expensive, so if you'd like to spend some money on a really good, warm drink, I recommend this!
member-79128b305
Highlands, NJ
I love a good pepperment hot chocolate from Starbucks but who has the time or energy to drive to Starbucks everytime they have a craving? I love these because they taste just like the real thing, you get an entire box of packets for the price of one from the coffee shop. It's super quick and easy all you need is milk or water and a mug. So simple and so delicious.
Devon P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Peppermint hot cocoa has always been one of my favorites, so now that it is in K-Cups my life is 10 times better!!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?