BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Shelby E.
Sarasota, FL
This hot cocoa is really great for the winter time. It's not too heavy on the peppermint. It just the right amount that it's almost refreshing in a way...
Jessica G.
Brownsville, TN
Oh you've got to try these granted I probably would already did it with a bigger set of stars had my kids not like it but it was really great I liked it
Whitney P.
Princeton, WV
Love the peppermint flavor . Nothing better then chocolate and peppermint on those cold days. Best to cozy up with blank and watch your favorite movie
Patricia H.
Worcester, MA
I love peppermint hot cocoa. It works great in my coffe maker and i love that they put it in k cups. I love this brand Swiss is the best at hot coco
Cassidy B.
Otisville, MI
Who doesn't love hot chocolate on a cold day? If you're wasting your time at McDonald's to spend God know's what on one little cup of peppermint hot chocolate, you're doing it wrong. Swiss Miss is always the best hot chocolate hands down, their peppermint hot chocolate is the best! I'm not a big fan of many peppermint flavored drinks, but this hits the spot!
Megan G.
I typically love peppermint and all that is associated with this flavor but unfortunately I wasn't very pleased with the watered down drink.. it also left an awkward aftertaste.
Tammy N.
Kingsport, TN
Swiss Miss is the only brand of cocoa I'll buy. The mint with the chocolate is the best flavor in the world. I love Swiss Miss
Abbey E.
I was really excited to see this flavor of Swiss miss. I had always drank the regular Swiss miss but when I saw the Swiss miss peppermint hot cocoa I knew I had to try it and I was glad I did because it tastes great! Nice and sweet with a minty after taste. I have mixed this with water and milk and I prefer mixing with milk. It's also a great kid favorite.
Autumn P.
Wheeling, WV
Love Swiss miss hot chocolate all year round but especially st Christmas time when they release the candy cane hot chocolate!
Arryian G.
I bought this by accident was very pleased it actually was a better coco for the marshmallows I purchased over the original
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?