Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Amanda S.
Hancock, MI
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
Love this hot chocolate! Perfect for cold winter days and around the holidays. I love making this in the morning before walking to class. Also delicious with a little bit of baileys in it.
Maggie N.
Holyoke, MA
The peppermint hot cocoa is my absolute favorite! I go through these packets so fast its ridiculous. Especially because every time I have friends over they always drink it. I ranted and raved too much about this hot cocoa that they ended up drinking it all.
Ashley A.
W Lafayette, IN
i love hot chocolate. it usually is a go to every morning when i work. but this k cup with pepermint is literally like having christmas in a cup. its so good. i now use it all the time.
Baylee D.
Azle, TX
Delicious for anyone who loves a chocolate and minty flavor! This hot chocolate is the best for a cold day, and go perfect with a good book and a fluffy blanket. One of my winter go tos!
Brianna G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love peppermint hot cocoa! I get it everywhere that sells it and I love these K-cups so that I can make it at home. It's a real treat when it's cold out and you want to have something warm and tasty to drink. If you love chocolate and mint, try it.
Joseph A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cocoa especially for the winter! Peppermint and chocolate is everything to me during the holidays! Swiss Miss is the way to go for Hot Cocoa, let's be honest! And with the addition of the peppermint, it's a game changer! I would 100% recommend this!
Brenda G.
Oakland, CA
It's almost time for the holidays! What better drink than a peppermint hot cocoa? Made into cup pods it makes life easier to just put it just inside the keurig and wait until it makes this devious holiday drink. Perfect to drink on those rainy days.
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
A all time favorite hot chocolate to drink I love making a giant cup of this and sitting around the fire so tasty and smooth nit like some of the other brands where they are chalky like
Ellie R.
Saint Louis, MO
I grew up drinking Swiss Miss and still love to drink it when the weather gets colder outside. I think it's better than the other hot chocolate brands that I've tried. I really like the variety in flavors, and the peppermint is especially good !
Sarah M.
Perfect every time! I love the peppermint flavor! It just enough without being overwhelming. The kids love it just as much as the regular hot chocolate flavor. Definitely a must try!
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Angie r.
Philadelphia , PA
Is this really minty tasting. Does the peppermint overpower the chocolate flavor
Erica G.
How much does this large box cost?