BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Ashlee P.
Lafayette, IN
Freakin delish easy no mess taste great. Peppermint is always key this season . If you dont have a keurig its ok there pouches are just as good
Katie S.
Marietta, OH
Perfect. I hate when the peppermint is too over powering, but this is perfect. It's a great balance of chocolate and peppermint. I loveeee it.
shandall h.
Alliance, OH
Tis the season for hot coco and peppermint sticks this hot chocolate is the best it has both already in the mix and nothing beats a good hot chocolate and peppermint
Jennifer C.
Denton, TX
Swiss Miss is a brand that I grew up with, and I love continuing that tradition with my own children. The single serving pods make brewing so simple and mess free, with a delicious and perfect mug of cocoa every time. I love the rich, creamy chocolate taste coupled with the peppermint flavor which is not overwhelming at all like some other brands. Perfect for the holidays, or just to share with loved ones on a chilly day. These pods are affordable as well as easy to find at any retailer.
Michelle M.
Glendale
It's pretty good for cheap hot cocoa. If you make it with milk it ups the flavor. I would buy it again for my kids, but for me I will stick to Starbucks hot cocoa.
Natasha A.
I love this during winter. You have hot chocolate and than a minty sensation with it. It just feels like winter in a cup. It's a winter tradition in my house .
Hailey W.
We got these last winter THEY ARE AMAZING there are little flakes of peppermint and if you add marshmallows it just taste like Christmas.
Bridget D.
Longwood, FL
Peppermint cocoa is the way to go! These aresults delicious and so fast and easy! I spend all year looking forward to peppermint cocoa around the holidays!
Shelby E.
Sarasota, FL
This hot cocoa is really great for the winter time. It's not too heavy on the peppermint. It just the right amount that it's almost refreshing in a way...
Jessica G.
Brownsville, TN
Oh you've got to try these granted I probably would already did it with a bigger set of stars had my kids not like it but it was really great I liked it
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?