BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Jbb P.
Chicago, Il
Tastes great. Easy to make. Cheap. Great for holidays parties. Grrreat value! The smell is amazing when you have it any time drying the day or night. It met my expectations. I would buy again and I do buy again.
Izzy H.
Long Beach, CA
Swiss Miss peppermint hot cocoa always reminds me of Christmas no matter what time of year it may be. The easy convinient way of making hot cocoa with the k-cup just drop press go and wait for that tasteful cocoa.
Jean C.
Danville, KY
Heavenly warmth with a pepperminty twist in a pod! It's just like using a candy cane to swirl/stir a plain mug of hot cocoa. Loved by the adults and children in our family. Great price for great, tasty quality!
Rhonda R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Just bought these for my girls and they are a hit! They love peppermint hot chocolate and these Kcups are perfect because they can make their own! Definitely recommend them for anyone with kids and a Keurig!
Misty R.
Johnstown, Pa
i just bought a box of these they are really good and it gives the flavor an extra boost with the peppermint and the peppermint isnt to overpowering either i highly recomend them to everybody the package is eyepopping
Mikayla W.
Clarion, IA
I love the little bit of peppermint flavor in this hot cocoa mix. It isn't overpowering but it's enough to give it a different taste. In the winter this is my favorite drink to have on the cold mornings!
Jennifer s.
I love these k cup it make it so easy & fast to make my hot chocolate in the morning when its super cold outside. I love coffee but hot chocolate is better.
Lucille S.
Black Jack, MO
I love Swiss Miss but I didn't really care for the peppermint hot chocolate. The flavor of chocolate and peppermint could have been better. For instance the peppermint could be just a little bit less.
Nicki S.
Stearns, KY
Once again, I love anything with peppermint in it and hot chocolate is no different. This is so good. I think its better than McDonalds peppermint mocha.
HAshakay V.
Atlanta, GA
This Tastes like Christmas in a mug. I love this so much the mint is not over powering the coco it's very smoothe and blends together amazingly. Very smoothe and refreshing at the same time
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?