BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Danay E.
Crestview, FL
My son loves chocolate and peppermint. These are a great way to wake him up for school in a good mood. The fact that they come in K-Cup pods makes it super easy for me to be the hero. No boiling, mixing or mess for me and yummy Peppermint Hot Cocoa for the resident teenybopper.
Emily M.
Baton Rouge, LA
To start, I am obsessed with hot chocolate and have been melting candy canes into it since I was a little kid. Now that swiss miss came out with a k-cup that does this for me it saves me time. The flavor is amazing and I could finish an entire box in a week if I wanted.
Sarah M.
I had this for the first time the other day and I am IN LOVE! It is the perfect combination of chocolate to peppermint, some of the other mixes I've tried tasted like peppermint tea it was so strong. But this topped with some whip cream or marshmallows is heaven.
Madonna R.
NORTHPORT, WA
I love the extra flavor the peppermint gives to the hot cocoa. Great for Christmas parties. Pop a few marshmallows and your kids are going to love it. I even put an extra candie cane in for looks.. also makes awesome coco milkshakes. You can't go wrong with this
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
These are the perfect serving sizes the peppermint adds a little bit of holiday cheer chocolatey goodness everybody loves hot chocolate around Christmas time so I like to keep a couple boxes in the house to keep my family and friends happy these are great
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This is my favorite Hot Chocolate paired with my favorite thing in the world, K-Cups. They're so easy to use and taste great! The serving sizes are always perfect and mess free. I will always continue to buy these, especially during the winter season.
April W.
I love this flavor,especially when I add Peppermint Coffee Creamer and Peppermint Marshmallows.It's amazing in the winter time.It puts me in the holiday spirit.The flavor is amazing and just so comforting.I definitely will be buying it again.
Ornella A.
Ahhhhh, I love this peppermint one like especially closer to the holidays man. IT'S SO PERFECT it makes you feel so warm and jolly inside. Plus who doesn't love peppermint tasting anything ? Like damn best invention ever guys right here.
Elisabeth C.
These are so amazing. I wish I would've found these before this winter. The flavor is amazing. The packaging is pretty. First time consumer but definitely will be repurchasing. I love the twist of peppermint with the chocolate. Amazing.
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
This is my favorite seasonal hot cocoa. I can't wait for it to hit the shelves each year. The best part is in the keurig pod it gives you the perfect cup every time! I stock up also! I always say I'm going to try a new one and never do!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?