BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Andrea L.
New Windsor, NY
Quick and easy to make on a cold day for the whole family after shoveling some snow or coming home from being outside. A nice and warm drink to have before you head to bed
Georgia C.
Swiss Miss is usually my go to brand of hot chocolate. Now that winter is coming up on us I need to go out and buy more! Ya alway really easy to mix and tastes great :)
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
These are just as good if not better than driving to Starbucks and buying their peppermint mocha. Love being able to enjoy the same in my home without making a drive
Shannon H.
Columbia, MO
I just recently bought these and they are delicious! I will not buy anything else from now on that aren't these. The flavor is so smooth with a hint of peppermint.
Megan M.
Sawyer, OK
This hot cocoa is perfect for Christmas movies or Christmas morning. The peppermint goes perfect with the chocolate and I always stick a candy cane with it to stir
Izzy H.
Long Beach, CA
Swiss Miss peppermint hot cocoa always reminds me of Christmas no matter what time of year it may be. The easy convinient way of making hot cocoa with the k-cup just drop press go and wait for that tasteful cocoa.
Jean C.
Danville, KY
Heavenly warmth with a pepperminty twist in a pod! It's just like using a candy cane to swirl/stir a plain mug of hot cocoa. Loved by the adults and children in our family. Great price for great, tasty quality!
Rhonda R.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Just bought these for my girls and they are a hit! They love peppermint hot chocolate and these Kcups are perfect because they can make their own! Definitely recommend them for anyone with kids and a Keurig!
Misty R.
johnstown, PA
i just bought a box of these they are really good and it gives the flavor an extra boost with the peppermint and the peppermint isnt to overpowering either i highly recomend them to everybody the package is eyepopping
Mikayla W.
Clarion, IA
I love the little bit of peppermint flavor in this hot cocoa mix. It isn't overpowering but it's enough to give it a different taste. In the winter this is my favorite drink to have on the cold mornings!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?