BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Julia M.
I love this hot chocolate, but I do have to say that it tastes a little lit I drank hot chocolate right after I brushed my teeth: There is definitely room for improvement, but the price is nice for the amount of K Cups you get in the pack. I'm not a huge fan of the taste though.
Kristina W.
Woodstock, GA
Love this cocoa! Peppermint isn't overwhealming and it's nice and subtle. I also love marshmallow lovers. Swiss miss is best with milk instead of water but it's much better than store brands or nestle
Decima B.
Wise, VA
This is a solid winter favorite of mine!! It's super good and cozy! The flavor is awesome! It's really quick and easy to make, plus it's proportioned. It's also really affordable. It's definitely a holiday staple.
Shelby B.
Atlanta, GA
Swiss Miss makes amazing hot chocolate but the addition of peppermint flavoring makes it even better. I love the convenience of the K cups and can just pop them in on chilly mornings knowing I will have a cup of warm hot chocolate waiting for me with minimal effort.
Alexa m.
This was relaly really good. It made my whole day. I think that there was not enough peppermint though, but it was there. I like the box but the packages inside always spill everywhere. It's good for the price. I will always count on swissmiss for hot chocolate.
I absolutely love these!!! I have one every morning as I am not much of a coffee drinker. They are some what affordable and I feel they always have great value. The hot chocolate always leaves me with a satisfied feeling and gives me a great start to my day!!
Baylee D.
Azle, TX
Delicious for anyone who loves a chocolate and minty flavor! This hot chocolate is the best for a cold day, and go perfect with a good book and a fluffy blanket. One of my winter go tos!
Brianna G.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love peppermint hot cocoa! I get it everywhere that sells it and I love these K-cups so that I can make it at home. It's a real treat when it's cold out and you want to have something warm and tasty to drink. If you love chocolate and mint, try it.
Joseph A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this cocoa especially for the winter! Peppermint and chocolate is everything to me during the holidays! Swiss Miss is the way to go for Hot Cocoa, let's be honest! And with the addition of the peppermint, it's a game changer! I would 100% recommend this!
Brooke W.
As a huge fan of cocoa, it's difficult to find a bad one from Swiss Mix. The peppermint flavor is a must for the holiday season... rich, flavorful, and smells like Christmas! Definitely would recommend.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?