BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Emily B.
Peppermint hot chocolate is the only way I make it through the winter. Seriously I drink a cup or two every.single.day & I love it so much. If you love Starbucks peppermint mocha this is seriously just as good at home just add some chocolate!! GET THIS!
Alicia H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
wish there was a why to pump milk through the keurig, since we all know hot coca tastes better with milk not water. easy to use in the little cups rather than tearing the bags open and getting it everywhere. i would deff tell others to try this brand.
Crissy B.
This is by far my fav hot chocolate. It just gives hot chocolate that little extra that makes it more holiday-ish. Though honestly I could drink it year round! My kids love it too. They like to have a hot cocoa in the morning while I drink my coffee.
Tatjana M.
Killeen, TX
Once the days get colder I start buying hot cocoa. This is the one I prefer to buy because with the hot cocoa I get a hint of peppermint to put me in the holiday mood. I absolutely love it and cherish every moment I get knowing I live in Texas
Angelina L.
Quantico , VA
My favorite hot chocolate brand!! I use to add a peppermint to my hot chocolate in the past. Now I don't need too! The flavor is amazing! It's not too strong but not too weak it's perfect. I will continue to buy this every winter!
Melissa R.
Nothing says "tis the season" quite like a cup of Swiss Miss hot coca! When I found Swiss Miss made a peppermint Verdon I was all over it! And I absolutely LOVE it! It really is like Christmas in a cup, and for my taste buds!
Alexis
Holland, MI
Swiss miss is my go to favorite for all my hot cocoa needs. I love that they finally brought my favorite flavor, peppermint, into a K cup. Within seconds, and little work on my part, the best balance of cocoa and peppermint is at my finger tips. I am definitely buying my friends these for their stockings this year!
Teresa F.
Keyport, NJ
Anything peppermint is enjoyable, but Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Cocoa K-Cups are so much easier. The price is similar to any K-Cup product, but it is worth it because if you are making hot cocoa for many its very quick. I would buy again and I am thinking of buying this product as a Christmas gift this year.
Makenna W.
Homestead
Mm super easy in my K cups. Just place in machine and it pours all out for you. No mixing and spilling powder! The peppermint is PERFECT in the cocoa just wish there was more flavor, I wish they enhanced the flavor! Super good hot coco and perfect with marshmallows and whipped cream, I drink this everyday!!
Lauren N.
Hamilton, NJ
Peppermint is my absolute favorite type of hot chocolate, especially around the holidays. Swiss miss has always been my go to brand because I love the way they make hot chocolate. Good price for the amount you get, also.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?