BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I stock up on these as soon as they're released each fall. I keep a stash at work, at home and in the RV. They are perfect for chilly mornings & remind me of Christmas as a kid when my grandmother would melt a candy can in my hot chocolate. The Kcups save so much hassle. I'm out the door in 2 minutes.
Margaret P.
L is for the way you Look at Me~~
I'm obsessed with this hot cocoa mix.
Its literally perfect for a cold winter day or when I need a chocolate boost with a swirl of peppermint candy cane.
I recommend this to everyone who wants to get into the Christmas spirit all year long!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods is the best Hot Cocoa ever! I love Peppermint Flavor and Swiss Miss has captured it perfectly! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Peppermint and Hot Cocoa! I would buy these over and over again!
Rebecca B.
This is the best hot cocoa EVER! No seriously, try this and you will fall in love. This product shouldn't be seasonal but available all year round. It's great by itself, but it is also amazing mixed into coffee! I take this backpacking and traveling with me. Can make any overbrewed hotel coffee taste good, and will definitely add a little extra warmth to a cup on the trail.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
Peppermint and chocolate is my favorite winter combination. The product is delicious and very affordable. It really gets me all warm and cozy and definitely puts me in the Christmas mood. I will definitely be buying this again. I also love the regular hot chocolate. You can make it your own with marshmallows, peppermints or more chocolate.
Quincy C.
Norfolk, NE
This is my absolute favorite drink for the Fall and Winter time. This Hot Cocoa is delicious and perfect for a cozy night in. I am a repeat consumer of this Hot Cocoa. I love the packaging on this product. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I was not expecting the peppermint flavor to shine through the Hot Chocolate, but I was pleasantly surprised when it did. It tasted AMAZING. I definitely recommend.
Krystal H.
Hawthorne , CA
This is one of the perfect #camping items to bring this winter. Since this hot chocolate has peppermint in it, it's clearly perfect for the holidays. I bring it camping because it great for the mood setting around the fire and sitting cozy next to your significant other under a blanket.
Barb m.
Edgewater, FL
i love peppermint flavored stuff and always look forward to this time of year because normally that's when peppermint flavor stuff comes out and swiss miss hot chocolate's are the ones i get for my family cause they always taste great i buy swiss miss every year if you want something that taste great and even your picky kids will love this is a great brand highly recommend this
Jolisia R.
One of my favorite christmas time treats right here! BIT you have to make it with vitamin D milk not water! Its so much more rich and creamy then any of the other brands, plus its what my mom bought growing up! So ill always enjoy this brand a little more then the rest!
Katelyn B.
Hoquiam, WA
Peppermint hot chocolate is my all time favorite! Especially during the winter months! Swiss Miss is one of my favorite brands for hot chocolate, you can't go wrong with Swiss Miss! I will definitely be picking up some of this hot chocolate for the winter!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?