BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Lorena G.
North Logan, UT
Favorite brand for hot choclate, I love the peppermint one during the holidays
Megan K.
Love hot chocolate and having them in k cups makes life so much easier !!!!
Heather m.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Yum! That's all I can say! Add some whipped cream and cozy up on the couch!
Jen E.
Lady Lake, FL
When it comes to food and drink I am typically a plain jane so when I was gifted this I figured it would sit in my pantry for a while and then get tossed... Then I got a hankering for hot chocolate and I decided to give it a try.  This has AMAZING flavor.  I'm not a big mint fan but the mixture of the mint and chocolate is perfect, not overbearing as I would've guessed.
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
I've never been a huge fan of peppermint, but these are surprisingly good. They taste exactly like the original hot chocolate with added peppermint! Not overly sweet. I would recommend if you're into peppermint.
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I saw these at Kroger yesterday on sale so I figured I would try them. I tried one yesterday and fell in love. The taste and flavor is delicious. The peppermint is not over powering but is strong enough to taste. This is a perfect combination for fall/ winter weather. I cant wait to go out and get another pack of these!! Excellent product!
Missy B.
EVANSVILLE, IN
I stock up on these as soon as they're released each fall. I keep a stash at work, at home and in the RV. They are perfect for chilly mornings & remind me of Christmas as a kid when my grandmother would melt a candy can in my hot chocolate. The Kcups save so much hassle. I'm out the door in 2 minutes.
Margaret P.
L is for the way you Look at Me~~
I'm obsessed with this hot cocoa mix.
Its literally perfect for a cold winter day or when I need a chocolate boost with a swirl of peppermint candy cane.
I recommend this to everyone who wants to get into the Christmas spirit all year long!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods is the best Hot Cocoa ever! I love Peppermint Flavor and Swiss Miss has captured it perfectly! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Peppermint and Hot Cocoa! I would buy these over and over again!
Rebecca B.
This is the best hot cocoa EVER! No seriously, try this and you will fall in love. This product shouldn't be seasonal but available all year round. It's great by itself, but it is also amazing mixed into coffee! I take this backpacking and traveling with me. Can make any overbrewed hotel coffee taste good, and will definitely add a little extra warmth to a cup on the trail.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?