BY SWISS MISS #22 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Betty P.
Edison , NJ
Always the best brand to buy over the winter time and always good flavor I buy during Christmas
Tina D.
Bloomfield, Ct
I used these at my mother in laws place. Surprisingly tasty, really liked them. Would use again
Ashley B.
Houma, LA
So delicious I love peppermint I bought this at Walmart'. I've bought this several times!!!
Maria A.
pharr, TX
LOVE THIS CHOCOLATE NOT EXPENSIVE AND I CAN FIND THEM EVERYWHERE. WE BUY HEM ALL YEAR LONG.
Nico M.
Van Nuys, CA
An office hit and a great way to change up the coffee routine. Easy to make, tastes great.
Maria B.
Yum! These are awesome! So convenient and amazing flavor! The peppermint makes it perfect!
Shelby B.
Hayden, ID
I love all of the kcups for hot cocoa but this one with peppermint is extra delicious!!!
Melisa R.
Anderson, CA
I love peppermint. My favorite flavor around Christmas. This brand has the best flavor!
Christy M.
Conroe, TX
I love anything peppermint! I'm excited to try this peppermint hot chocolate in a K cup
Asia F.
Las Vegas, NV
i love hot chocolate so much. my favorite brand ever. always buy in the winter love it
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Crystal P.
Green Cv Spgs, FL
Where can I find these?
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
How good is this flavor?
Tanya W.
Roseville, MI
I love peppermint!! But does it taste really good with cocoa???
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?