BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
Megan A.
I am
In love this with hot coco!!! It is so delicious and perfect for when I am in the mood for a sweet treat
Øliviä B.
Washington Boro, PA
This has such great flavor and it tastes amazing! It is so creamy and flavorful! I would definitely buy again
Tatyana M.
Modesto, CA
This is amazing. It taste like it's from Starbucks'. I recommend this to everyone who hasn't tried it before.
Ashley H.
Las Vegas, NV
Peppermint tastes so good with hot chocolate. They even pre added it so it's even better!! I love Swiss miss
Hannah H.
Peppermint hot chocolate is my absolute favorite, so I love that it's easy enough to just pop in my keurig
Amy U.
Puyallup
I was given some of these and love them. When I run out of creamer I substitute using this in my coffee.
Alexis D.
I look forward to Christmas for this peppermint hot chocolate ever year!! An absolute favorite of mine!
Alina G.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa is perfect for the holiday season. The kids absolutely love it.
Felicia W.
Ogden, UT
I love hot chocolate. My favorite thing when the cold weather comes. And peppermint for the holidays.
Leslie P.
Austin, TX
I generally prefer to make hot chocolate on the stove, but in a pinch, these cups are pretty good.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?