BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
CIVONE S.
Gresham, OR
I can't live without this. And I can even get my kids to clean their rooms and sort dirty laundry for this after school.
Becca B.
Rose Hill, NC
During Christmas times and holidays times I love using the cocoa with the peppermint in it. It helps with with my colds
rosie s.
Porterville, CA
Haven't tried this favor before
hoping it's as good as the other swiss family coco mix
will be looking for this product

Jonelle S.
Yonkers, NY
I haven't been able to find this but the one time I did I fell in love. It's so delicious. I picked it up at Wal-Mart.
Shelby P.
Cleveland, OH
Peppermint hot cocoa is tasty during the holidays and the kcup pods make it quick and easy to have a tasty cup fast!
Cara P.
Amarillo, TX
Love this hot cocoa, has just the right amount of peppermint and with marshmallows has that comfy cozy perfection!
Amy J.
The peppermint flavor is just perfect for the holidays. Especially on those cooler nights, add some marsh mellows.
Sharyn F.
We love hot chocolate and hot chocolate and mint are the perfect pair. When it's cold out there is nothing better!
Joanna P.
Swiss miss Peppermint flavor hot cocoa mix kcups are my all time favorite. I add some marshmallows to top it off.
Krista K.
Watertown , NY
Absolutely love peppermint hot cocoa but I just wish I could make it with warm milk! But the taste is amazing!!!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney , AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?