Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS #15 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of year, is...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Monica B.
Hilton head, SC
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
There is nothing better than getting cozy all bundled up in a blanket with some holiday peppermint hot cocoa during the winter! Whenever it is cold outside this is my go-to drink, of course after I've had my coffee! Whenever I am cold I snuggle up and drink my amazing peppermint hot cocoa and it instantly warms my body and excites my tastebuds with holiday spirit!
Danielle J.
Cedar Falls, IA
With snow being back on the ground, you can find this hot coco mix in my mug! i love the flavor in this, its not too much or too little. this was my first time buying this flavor and i will for sure be buying it again! recommend to hot coco lovers everywhere!
Shirley S.
Belvidere, IL
We always drink hot chocolate in the winter and have both the regular and the peppermint. We really love the peppermint and use the peppermint mocha flavored milk and add to it. makes it super yummy. I will buy this again always. Anyone would love this stuff.
Emily B.
Peppermint hot chocolate is the only way I make it through the winter. Seriously I drink a cup or two every.single.day & I love it so much. If you love Starbucks peppermint mocha this is seriously just as good at home just add some chocolate!! GET THIS!
Katelyn B.
Seattle , WA
Peppermint hot chocolate is my all time favorite! Especially during the winter months! Swiss Miss is one of my favorite brands for hot chocolate, you can't go wrong with Swiss Miss! I will definitely be picking up some of this hot chocolate for the winter!
chantal s.
Shreveport, LA
Oh this in the fall and winter is amazing! I like to add a bit of nutmeg and cinnamon. also a bit of vanilla and it is so much better in my liking. but on its own it is the perfect blend of peppermint and chocolate goodness i need after a cold hard day!
Madonna R.
Northport, WA
I love the extra flavor the peppermint gives to the hot cocoa. Great for Christmas parties. Pop a few marshmallows and your kids are going to love it. I even put an extra candie cane in for looks.. also makes awesome coco milkshakes. You can't go wrong with this
Alyssa A.
I normally don't like peppermint flavored drinks but this taste amazing. It is the perfect blend of peppermint and chocolate. I typically like to add a few marshmallows to mine just to add a sweeter taste to it. I definitely recommend giving this a try even if you are not peppermint crazy.
Han Z.
Flower Mound , TX
I'm loving how easy it is to brew this! You just pop the cup in and out comes a piping hot delicious hot chocolate! The peppermint taste isn't too strong, it's a little weak for my taste, but still delicious. I love drinking this with a candy cane.
Shelby D.
Pomeroy
Absolutely amazing. Just a subtle hint of peppermint but it still has that great hot cocoa taste. We drink alot of this during the cold months and lot trying the different flavors. Great for Christmas. I will be buying again and sharing with friends.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?