Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Amanda P.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Megan O.Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods uploaded by Shannon H.

BY SWISS MISS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Add a little cheer to the season with Swiss Miss® Peppermint Hot Cocoa. It's only here for a limited time, so enjoy the wintry flavors and warm up from the inside out with the cool blend of peppermint flavor and creamy chocolate in this sweet, delicious cocoa.

• I love peppermint mochas and coffee creamer this time of ...1 Answers
  • Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I h...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying ou...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Megan B.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I saw these at Kroger yesterday on sale so I figured I would try them. I tried one yesterday and fell in love. The taste and flavor is delicious. The peppermint is not over powering but is strong enough to taste. This is a perfect combination for fall/ winter weather. I cant wait to go out and get another pack of these!! Excellent product!
Shannon B.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
This k-cup flavor is amaze! It's my favorite hot cocoa - you can actually taste the peppermint flavor unlike other brands. Swiss Miss doesn't disappoint. Perfect for a cold winter day!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Keurig® Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Coca 16ct K-Cup® Portion Pack more...
I didn't like this kind at all. I love this brand of k cups but this flavor isn't very appealing haha. If you like minty flavors with a small hint of chocolate than you'd like it. Great prices for this brand as a whole though.
Margaret P.
L is for the way you Look at Me~~
I'm obsessed with this hot cocoa mix.
Its literally perfect for a cold winter day or when I need a chocolate boost with a swirl of peppermint candy cane.
I recommend this to everyone who wants to get into the Christmas spirit all year long!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods is the best Hot Cocoa ever! I love Peppermint Flavor and Swiss Miss has captured it perfectly! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Peppermint and Hot Cocoa! I would buy these over and over again!
Faith B.
Brewer, ME
These are so good! It’s not too minty and not too sweet. It’s the right amount of chocolate and mint. I would really recommend these. I will be buying these again for sure.
Katie S.
Lexington, SC
I have loved the convenience of K-cup Pods especially during the Christmas season, this brand of Swiss Miss has always been an affordable and delicious favorite. However, I do not buy all year round. I don't like mint flavoring constantly. The peppermint flavor is the choice during this time of year only. I buy it every Christmas season, it is almost part of the tradition.
Tiffany S.
Havelock, NC
I love peppermint hot chocolate. These are very tasty, but can clog up the Keruig. I wasnt able to use them in the machine because it would clog up and not finish brewing. I would have to stop and clean the machine out. I just the the keruig for the hot water and mix the hot cocoa in with it. Next time ill save my money and just buy the packets, not the cups.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This is the best peppermint hot cocoa anywhere! Great flavor and creamy! I have a cup every day to get me ready for christmas. I definitely recommend..just remember you have to do a rinse brew 4 cup setting is fine; to get rid of the sugar from the keurig dispenser :)
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
I have to say, this hot chocolate (yes, Swiss Miss) tastes infinitely better than a handcrafted peppermint hot chocolate from a coffee house. I would definitely recommend this hot chocolate & am quite obsessed with it. If you do not have a Keurig, it is also sold in packets with peppermint flavored marshmallows!
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?