BY SWISS MISS #31 in K-Cups

• I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's
Aimee A.
East Point, GA
Nothing says Christmastime like hot cocoa and peppermint! I'm one of those people who could care less about pumpkin spice. But once the peppermint-flavored stuff starts hitting the shelves, it's game over for me! Chocolate and peppermint together is one of my favorite flavor combinations so I love this hot cocoa so much. It's so great that it's in a K-Cup too. I love that these are only 60 calories and 7g of sugar so I can feel good about drinking them and not wrecking my diet. Pro tip: try these with marshmallows and crumbled candy pieces on top of the marshmallows. Yum!
Alyssa p.
Trenton, NJ
Ahhh, peppermint hot chocolate makes me think of the winter time and the snow falling. This peppermint hot chocolate is one of the best that I have tried and its very easy to just pop one of the premade hot chocolates into your keurig and just wait for it to be done. Its fast and easy for people that are on the run like me or when you just want to sit home and watch movies with a nice hot cup or rich peppermint hot chocolate!
Melanie B.
This is the absolute best flavor ever... I love everything peppermint chocolate I mean really how can you not love it!? This is my absolute favorite brand of peppermint hot cocoa in fact my whole family loves it. Especially on those cold snowy days where you just want to cuddle up in some blankets and a Hoodie and watch movies. You gotta have this hot cocoa while doing that!!!
Katie S.
Lexington, SC
I have loved the convenience of K-cup Pods especially during the Christmas season, this brand of Swiss Miss has always been an affordable and delicious favorite. However, I do not buy all year round. I don't like mint flavoring constantly. The peppermint flavor is the choice during this time of year only. I buy it every Christmas season, it is almost part of the tradition.
Monica B.
Hilton head, SC
There is nothing better than getting cozy all bundled up in a blanket with some holiday peppermint hot cocoa during the winter! Whenever it is cold outside this is my go-to drink, of course after I've had my coffee! Whenever I am cold I snuggle up and drink my amazing peppermint hot cocoa and it instantly warms my body and excites my tastebuds with holiday spirit!
Katherine R.
Dresden, ME
For a delicious holiday treat, the Swiss Miss peppermint cocoa is a must-try. The flavor is great, though I think the k-cup version versus the packet can be a little watery—I always make it with the least amount of water possible. The value is great and, especially if you work in the office, it's an affordable buy and easy product to make.
G G.
Peppermint hot chocolate is my favorite drink ever. This is such a sweet treat that I only have it once in a while, but I like this on in particular because it doesn't taste as artificial as other peppermint flavors tend to. These are a good alternative to coffee also when I want to lay off the caffeine but still have a hot drink.
Amanda S.
Grafton, MA
what can be easier then a hot choclate and a kcup merging changed the way people drink coffee and tea i struggle with the coffee sometimes because i don't feel like you get enough brew time but for something like hot choclate his is the perfect blend of two things convenience and a leading brand in hot choclate for years
Cynthia M.
Fresno, CA
This was so good and it is so convenient to have it in a K-Cup! The flavor was delicious and I just love peppermint mochas so this was right up my alley. My BF added some peppermint schnapps to his and it was a great treat! I kept mine simple but I could see adding some whipped cream next time :)
Whitney W.
These are a perfect afternoon treat for a chilly day at home or at the office. They're tasty and low in calories as well. The k-cups are a smidge expensive, but not to the point where it'd prevent me from buying the product. Also, the k-cups taste better than the packets, I'm not sure why.
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?