BY SWISS MISS #17 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

• Is the peppermint strong or not? I love peppermint so I hope its ...1 Answers
  • I am an avid lover of peppermint. Is this worth trying out? Need ...1 Answers
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box more...
We had gotten this machine as a Christmas gift and we’re both completely in love with it. The selection of K-Cups is so big! We love this flavor and it’s so easy to make! They can be a little expensive but you can usually find a sale or a coupon.
Megan B.
St Clr Shores, MI
I saw these at Kroger yesterday on sale so I figured I would try them. I tried one yesterday and fell in love. The taste and flavor is delicious. The peppermint is not over powering but is strong enough to taste. This is a perfect combination for fall/ winter weather. I cant wait to go out and get another pack of these!! Excellent product!
Shannon B.
This k-cup flavor is amaze! It's my favorite hot cocoa - you can actually taste the peppermint flavor unlike other brands. Swiss Miss doesn't disappoint. Perfect for a cold winter day!
Margaret P.
New York , NY
L is for the way you Look at Me~~
I'm obsessed with this hot cocoa mix.
Its literally perfect for a cold winter day or when I need a chocolate boost with a swirl of peppermint candy cane.
I recommend this to everyone who wants to get into the Christmas spirit all year long!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Swiss Miss Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa K-Cup Pods is the best Hot Cocoa ever! I love Peppermint Flavor and Swiss Miss has captured it perfectly! I would recommend this product to anyone who loves Peppermint and Hot Cocoa! I would buy these over and over again!
Kathryn B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Review for: Keurig® Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Coca 16ct K-Cup® Portion Pack more...
Sooooo obsessed with these! I can’t believe how good they taste! They are better than something I get at Starbucks and way cheaper. I didn’t think they would be so creamy and minty. I would buy these again for the holidays and might go buy more before Christmas.
Miranda V.
Review for: Swiss Miss® Peppermint Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix K-Cup® Pods 12 ct Box, Keurig® Swiss Miss Peppermint Hot Coca 16ct K-Cup® Portion Pack more...
I bought my Keurig when it was on sale and I honestly never thought I’d use it that much but now I’m so glad I have it. These k cups are amazing. The flavor is unique and bold and really wakes me up in the mornings. And every cup is fresh! Love k cups! 😍
Marissa G.
Portland, OR
I've never been a huge fan of peppermint, but these are surprisingly good. They taste exactly like the original hot chocolate with added peppermint! Not overly sweet. I would recommend if you're into peppermint.
Katie S.
Lexington, SC
I have loved the convenience of K-cup Pods especially during the Christmas season, this brand of Swiss Miss has always been an affordable and delicious favorite. However, I do not buy all year round. I don't like mint flavoring constantly. The peppermint flavor is the choice during this time of year only. I buy it every Christmas season, it is almost part of the tradition.
Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
This is the best peppermint hot cocoa anywhere! Great flavor and creamy! I have a cup every day to get me ready for christmas. I definitely recommend..just remember you have to do a rinse brew 4 cup setting is fine; to get rid of the sugar from the keurig dispenser :)
Karolina B.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this better with water or with milk?
Stephanie T.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Does Swiss miss make this in a package?
Stacy F.
Los angeles, CA
Who eles loves peppermint hot coco
Jessica M.
Omaha, NE
I have not even seen this in store. Would it be a good idea to find this and buy it??
Stacy M.
Toney, AL
I've always made Swiss miss brand cocoa with milk. how is it with water?