BY SWISS MISS #21 in Gelatin & Pudding

Swiss Miss Old Fashioned Tapioca Pudding is made in a real dairy where fresh milk is delivered daily and blended with real sugar and premium ingredients to create a thick, creamy texture your whole family will love.

Rebecca W.
I purchased the pudding at Walmart for my kids dessert. The size was good for a little treat and the pudding itself tasted good. My kids liked having it for a sweet treat after school.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY
My all time favorite pudding for home and to go. I eat these to reward myself too. And since its not expensive its always a great idea to stock up on these whenever I crave for something sweet.
Ashley M.
Edinburg, TX
GREAT TASTE! really natural and delicious taste! I bought mine at HEB and the price was reasonable and really healthy as well. As I am on a diet this really helps. It has greater taste that past products I have tried. The flavor is great no more no less!
Kajal K.
Olney, MD
I'm sure these taste wonderful to some people but I grew up eating these and I literally gag looking at them. I love the other flavors though!!!! Super creamy and delishhhh. Like chocolate or vanilla. NEVER TAPAIOCA.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Swiss Miss puddings, in my opinion, taste much better than other pudding brands, but is difficult to find in my area. The Old Fashioned Tapioca is my favorite of all. Swiss Miss has a fresh, homemade taste to their puddings, whereas the other brands taste processed and like plastic. Also like their Vanilla and Butterscotch flavors!
Hailey M.
You can never go wrong with pudding but this brand hits the okay button with me. It has a taste but I'm picky so it might be the best product.
Dawn W.
You don't see commercials for Swiss Miss anymore but I've been eating this pudding since I was a little kid and I love their hot chocolate
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
I love tapioca pudding but not when they're super sweet. This one is sweet but not over the top. I like the larger sizes as well.
Yea S.
Tempe
Very tasty wasn't expecting it to be so good bought at my local grocery store not expensive at all would definitely buy again
Chloe L.
Best tasting tapioca pudding I've tasted by far! Been getting these for years!! Wish they were sold in bigger quantities 👍👍