BY SWISS MISS #45 in Gelatin & Pudding

Swiss Miss Old Fashioned Tapioca Pudding is made in a real dairy where fresh milk is delivered daily and blended with real sugar and premium ingredients to create a thick, creamy texture your whole family will love.

Kels L.
Kels L.
Foodie Expert
Yum yum Tampico pudding is so delicious and different and than any other desert it is super creamy and has great texture
Jaunnette L.
Jaunnette L.
Grand Jct, CO
Foodie Expert
I love tapioca pudding but not when they're super sweet. This one is sweet but not over the top. I like the larger sizes as well.
Cynthia B.
Cynthia B.
I love all their puddings but tapioca is my favorite. Would love to see less sugar products in tapioca. Yum
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Foodie Expert
This tapioca pudding is delicious very good taste good quality and value not pricey at all
Atheer H.
Atheer H.
Murfreesboro, TN
Swiss miss is an amazing brand everything they make tastes great I love it 😍😍😍😍
Karla B.
Karla B.
Mt Prospect, IL
I'm a huge fan of pudding but one of my favorite pudding would have to be the Swiss miss pudding. It is so delicious!
kiara d.
kiara d.
These pudding cups are my favorite brand so much better than any brand in my opinion.
Maria Fernanda V.
Maria Fernanda V.
Doral, FL
Foodie Expert
Swiss Miss puddings, in my opinion, taste much better than other pudding brands, but is difficult to find in my area. The Old Fashioned Tapioca is my favorite of all. Swiss Miss has a fresh, homemade taste to their puddings, whereas the other brands taste processed and like plastic. Also like their Vanilla and Butterscotch flavors!
Teresa B.
Teresa B.
Pudding cups are yummy and a chocolate and vanilla swirl is one of the best flavors. Swiss Miss makes a great pudding cup!
Leigh F.
Leigh F.
Manning, SC
Foodie Expert
I love Swiss Miss pudding cups! They're great for on-the-go meals! It's a perfect snack to add to your breakfast or lunch!