Add a Photo

Photos (33)
Krishna P.
Krishna P.
Kennesaw, GA
The marshmallows in this hot chocolate mix is what makes it my favorite! The way it melts into your drink once you pour the mix into steaming, hot, milk makes me crave the winter season so I could drink this all year round. Sometimes, the mix will ball into clumps when you microwave it all at once. To avoid this, I pour the entire mix into the mug with the milk only 1/4th filled up. After that portion is heated in the microwave, I fill the rest of the mug up and microwave it again for smooth hot chocolate!
Christine L.
Christine L.
Nothing says winter time more than Swiss miss hot chocolate. No matter what the age, this go to brand for hot chocolate always brightens my day! It has the right about of chocolate taste. It's good with either milk or water but if you are looking for a creamier drink, definitely use milk.
And let me tell you about this delicious little crunchy marshmallows. If you let them sit long enough, it ads a nice little froth to the top of your cocoa. But I tend to scoop them up instantly and eat them :)
Christina V.
Christina V.
I have two boxes of this currently sitting in my cupboard. Hot cocoa is definitely a must have when the weather starts to get cooler and Swiss Miss Cocoa is always pretty darn good! I love the marshmallows and always get the kinds with them! This cocoa tastes great and nostalgic! The only real dislike I have about it is how all the chocolate goodness kind of just sinks to the bottom if you don't drink it fast enough, so you need to stir it again if you want to taste it in full effect.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Oroville, CA
There is NOTHING i love more than marshmallows in my hot chocolate. Although the marshmallows are quite small, I find it adds a little bit of flavor (I also just like how the tiny marshmallows look in the packet lol). This is definitely my favorite brand though, has the most flavor compared to others! <3 However, if you're looking for something that comes with big marshmallows, this will not do it (hate to break it to ya but that isn't a realistic expectation)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Baldwin City, KS
I love this hot cocoa!! When I was growing up my parents always had a box in the cabinet especially in colder months. We still do!! It's easy to make. It's reasonably priced for the quality of it! I love that it has the little marshmallows in it! I have tried other brands and I ALWAYS end up coming back to this one. It's great for a cold fall/winter night. It's delicious. If you haven't tried it I recommend that you do! You won't regret it! :)
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Dover, DE
Another great product used by my whole family! Especially my son and fiance'. The hubs LOVES this stuff. And, the more chocolate, the better. I like it with a pack, maybe two, and definitely with some extra marshmallows. Hubs however, if I let him would put every pack in the box in his cup, haha. Seriously, though. I'm not joking! Only thing I would change about this product is that more marshmallows would come in it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Atlanta, GA
I absolutely love this Hot Milk Chocolate mix! I'd normally buy it in packets, but I found this version online and this is what I'll get for now on! I like making a "Cafe Mocha" of sorts using this. I use 1.5 tbs mix, with 14-16 oz of hot coffee and 1 tbs powder creamer... depending on my sweet tooth, I'll also add up to 1 tbs sugar. A LOT less carbs and calories compared to Cafe places! LOVE love LOVE this stuff!
rachael o.
rachael o.
I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE. Especially this brand, very quick and easy. This might be a TMI moment but it's great for us ladies during that time of the month. Something sweet without feeling horrible afterward! Also where I live it snows hello who doesn't love a cup of hot chocolate during a football game or movie!? :) pretty sure you can purchase this at any grocery store and places like Rite Aid, CVS, and Walgreens.
Celine G.
Celine G.
Arcadia, CA
If you really want some hot chocolate and youre looking for somthing inexpensive, i would recommend this brand. I usually only get this when I really want some hot chocolate but it is not my favorite. I love marshmallows in my hot chocolate but the marshmallows melt super fast so you can't even enjoy it. Simple way to fix that is to add your own marshmallows but still not my favorite hot chocolate.
Sara H.
Sara H.
A classic milk chocolate cocoa that never goes out of style!! Its always delicious and has the perfect amount of marshmellows inside and creamy chocolate flavor!
This variety is easy to find in almost all grocery and convienence stores around the country...its a win win for sure! Camping, early mornings, sporting events, snow days, all ae happy memories i have with a warm mug of this in hand!!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Do you prefer to make this with water or milk?
Isabel I.
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger count box!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Cleveland, TN
HAs anyone tried different ways to make this? Like mixing with coffee? (Its so good like a mocha)
Chrissy S.
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
How do you make your hot chocolate? Any add in's?
Adrienna Y.
Adrienna Y.
Is there a significant difference in taste when using milk? I have always used water when making my hot cocoa, but would like to switch things up.