BY SWISS MISS #4 in Cocoa

Delicious Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

• Milk, water, or both?9 Answers
  • I like to mix mine with milk. Has anyone else tried this? #holida...7 Answers
  • Has anyone ever tried hot chocolate with a candy cane in it? Yum. 4 Answers
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Okay so all jokes aside, I seriously may need to go to a SwissMiss Anonymous Meeting (do they really have them?) I am beyond obsessed with thier hot chocolate. We go through atleast 3 boxes a week in my house, year round! It's sooo good that its addicting! Nothing beats curling up on the sofa, binge watching Netflix with a delicious cup of hot chocolate, after a long & hectic day. Ive tried countless brands and SwissMiss w/ Marshmallow is my absolute favorite . I ALWAYS have a box or two stashed away for my emergency cravings LOL. It literally takes 2 minutes to make, add water, or milk (OR BOTH). I prefer using a cup of water & a cup of milk with 1 1/2 - 2 packets of Hot Choc. Mix. The flavors delishhhh. It's rich, creamy & chocolatey with the perfect amount of added sweetness from thier itty bitty marshmallows. They have TONS of different flavors & they're all Soooo goood!! Swiss Miss Marshmallow LoversSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa MixSwiss Miss Simply Cocoa, Hot Cocoa Mix Milk ChocolateSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate with Marshmallow Cocoa MixSwiss Miss Marshmallow Madness Hot Cocoa MixSwiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa MixSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate Canister CalciumSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups
Alana S.
Definitely the best, easiest, and cheapest hot chocolate mix around. I’ve been using this since I was a little kid and I’ll never go without it especially in the winter! It tastes so yummy and I love the added marshmallows. I always find this at the supermarket, the drugstore, or at target. I love drinking this on snow days or just when I’m craving something chocolate. It’s also super easy to use. Just empty the packet and add hot water and mix. It’s foolproof. So tasty and a staple for the winter.
Addie M.
This stuff isn't healthy at all but Swiss Miss is definitely the best boxed cocoa mix out there. I even use it in my coffee instead of creamer! I bought the marshmallow one for my Christmas party this year and everyone used all of it! I was kind of sad there was none left for me haha. Not enough marshmallows in the regular one though!
Katrina O.
Lake Isabella, CA
I love making hot cocoa with this mixture, and the marshmallows add the perfect sweetness. The flavor is creamy and it has a warm and light taste that makes you beg for more. I like mine with just water with the mixture, because the milk with the mixture is just TOO creamy for what I like. This is always in my house.
Linda V.
Definitely Would recommend this product to anyone of any age group. Definitely worth the money. Perfect for those cold weather days to be in PJ and enjoy it with a nice book. Super rich in flavor, not too sweet.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This hot chocolate is great. My whole family loves it. Especially the marshmallows. So easy to make. Just add water. Then top with marshmallows. Tastes great. Chocolate goodness. Great for chilly days and nights.
Nikki T.
Iowa City
This is hands down my favorite hot chocolate brand. I will usually use two packets in a sitting because I like a big cup! Making it with milk will definitely make it creamier and richer, which is always better in my opinion. It's perfect to watch with a movie or on a cold night where you need something to warm you up.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
So the hot chocolate is delicious, The only thing that could be better are the marshmallows. They are very small and not fluffy. But if you are looking for a quick way to get your hot chocolate with marshmallows fix, without also having to buy marshmallows, this product is for you. It's affordable and quick to make.
Ella F.
Gaithersburg, MD
I absolutely love the Swiss miss hot coco!! My family and I drink it all year round and we go through so many boxes in the winter!! I don’t get how so people don’t like it, it’s amazing! If you haven’t tried the Swiss miss hot coco before your missing out and you definitely need to go try some right now!!
Sandy V.
I love hot chocolate anytime of the year but it’s best after a long winter’s day. This always reminds me of the time when my family would sit together and drink hot chocolate. The marshmallows in this are the perfect touch to an already great product.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Do you prefer to make this with water or milk?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger count box!
Amber S.
Cleveland, TN
HAs anyone tried different ways to make this? Like mixing with coffee? (Its so good like a mocha)
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Milk, water, or both?
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
How do you make your hot chocolate? Any add in's?