BY SWISS MISS #5 in Cocoa

Delicious Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

• Milk, water, or both?10 Answers
  • What are your add on picks for this? I like to use coconu...3 Answers
  • I like to mix mine with milk. Has anyone else tried this?...7 Answers
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Okay so all jokes aside, I seriously may need to go to a SwissMiss Anonymous Meeting (do they really have them?) I am beyond obsessed with thier hot chocolate. We go through atleast 3 boxes a week in my house, year round! It's sooo good that its addicting! Nothing beats curling up on the sofa, binge watching Netflix with a delicious cup of hot chocolate, after a long & hectic day. Ive tried countless brands and SwissMiss w/ Marshmallow is my absolute favorite . I ALWAYS have a box or two stashed away for my emergency cravings LOL. It literally takes 2 minutes to make, add water, or milk (OR BOTH). I prefer using a cup of water & a cup of milk with 1 1/2 - 2 packets of Hot Choc. Mix. The flavors delishhhh. It's rich, creamy & chocolatey with the perfect amount of added sweetness from thier itty bitty marshmallows. They have TONS of different flavors & they're all Soooo goood!! Swiss Miss Marshmallow LoversSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa MixSwiss Miss Simply Cocoa, Hot Cocoa Mix Milk ChocolateSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate with Marshmallow Cocoa MixSwiss Miss Marshmallow Madness Hot Cocoa MixSwiss Miss Rich Chocolate Hot Cocoa MixSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate Canister CalciumSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups
Alana S.
Definitely the best, easiest, and cheapest hot chocolate mix around. I’ve been using this since I was a little kid and I’ll never go without it especially in the winter! It tastes so yummy and I love the added marshmallows. I always find this at the supermarket, the drugstore, or at target. I love drinking this on snow days or just when I’m craving something chocolate. It’s also super easy to use. Just empty the packet and add hot water and mix. It’s foolproof. So tasty and a staple for the winter.
Zhana K.
I have tried a few other brands of hot cocoa but this one is my absolute favorite! I’ve been drinking this ever since I was a kid and I still enjoy it until this day. It tastes better when using milk instead of water and even better when adding whip cream. It is reasonably priced. I will definitely purchase this product again.
Ni-kei J.
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate with Marshmallow Cocoa Mix My whole family loves this cocoa mix. We always have a box in the house because it is super easy to make yet still so yummy and flavorful. All you have to do is add water or milk or even both depending on you preference. I like using milk most because it makes a creamier and richer mix. It is still pretty good with water but it's a much lighter mix. The added marshmallows top it off but they do dissolve pretty quickly if you're making hot chocolate. It's definitely a favorite though.
Merrit M.
I grew up drinking this hot chocolate! It is so easy and delicious! Every Christmas I do a box for my kids for Christmas Eve that has a movie and new pjs and slippers and popcorn and hot chocolate and I always buy the Swiss Miss with Marshmallow, it takes me back to my childhood and hopefully will do the same for my kids.
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
Its a classic wintertime drink when someone tells me winter is coming (ha ha) I think this along with other things. The flavor is delicious and easy to make. I'm a repeated costumer of this product because of all the right reasons to go with the fact that it's delicious and easy to make its very inexpensive.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is one of those things you get to make smile your coworkers or the teachers at school, bring it in just to share, it is conveniently packaged individually, and taste OK, you can get creative and add milk to enhance the flavors, available at Target stores, Walmart and many other retailers
Neferttia J.
When you think of hot chocolate, this is the only brand that comes to mind for me. It has kept me warm plenty many of nights given the fact that I live in Wisconsin and it is mostly cold as opposed to warm weather. Tasty and worth the buy.
L E.
Nampa, ID
What is winter without some hot cocoa! This Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate with Marshmallow Cocoa Mix is delicious. I sometimes like to add two package containers to my cup to make it extra rich. Love the little marshmallows that come in every package it makes a very rich, creamy, and tasty cup of hot chocolate! Definitely recommend!
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best hot chocolate s out there. It has a perfect sweetness to it, but if you like you hot chocolate very sweet you will want to add just a little bit of sugar. This mix dissolves really good in the water. Also the most important thing is tastes delicious. But for me there is not enough marshmallows. But no big deal I can add how many I like. So I will repurchase it. And I recommend this hit chocolate.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Do you prefer to make this with water or milk?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger count box!
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Milk, water, or both?
Amber S.
Cleveland, TN
HAs anyone tried different ways to make this? Like mixing with coffee? (Its so good like a mocha)
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
How do you make your hot chocolate? Any add in's?

back