BY SWISS MISS #5 in Cocoa

Delicious Swiss Miss hot cocoa mix with marshmallows.

• Milk, water, or both?10 Answers
  • What are your add on picks for this? I like to use coconu...3 Answers
  • I like to mix mine with milk. Has anyone else tried this?...7 Answers
Alana S.
Definitely the best, easiest, and cheapest hot chocolate mix around. I’ve been using this since I was a little kid and I’ll never go without it especially in the winter! It tastes so yummy and I love the added marshmallows. I always find this at the supermarket, the drugstore, or at target. I love drinking this on snow days or just when I’m craving something chocolate. It’s also super easy to use. Just empty the packet and add hot water and mix. It’s foolproof. So tasty and a staple for the winter.
Ni-kei J.
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate with Marshmallow Cocoa Mix My whole family loves this cocoa mix. We always have a box in the house because it is super easy to make yet still so yummy and flavorful. All you have to do is add water or milk or even both depending on you preference. I like using milk most because it makes a creamier and richer mix. It is still pretty good with water but it's a much lighter mix. The added marshmallows top it off but they do dissolve pretty quickly if you're making hot chocolate. It's definitely a favorite though.
Merrit M.
I grew up drinking this hot chocolate! It is so easy and delicious! Every Christmas I do a box for my kids for Christmas Eve that has a movie and new pjs and slippers and popcorn and hot chocolate and I always buy the Swiss Miss with Marshmallow, it takes me back to my childhood and hopefully will do the same for my kids.
Kirsten P.
Springfield, Va
Its a classic wintertime drink when someone tells me winter is coming (ha ha) I think this along with other things. The flavor is delicious and easy to make. I'm a repeated costumer of this product because of all the right reasons to go with the fact that it's delicious and easy to make its very inexpensive.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Is one of those things you get to make smile your coworkers or the teachers at school, bring it in just to share, it is conveniently packaged individually, and taste OK, you can get creative and add milk to enhance the flavors, available at Target stores, Walmart and many other retailers
Neferttia J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When you think of hot chocolate, this is the only brand that comes to mind for me. It has kept me warm plenty many of nights given the fact that I live in Wisconsin and it is mostly cold as opposed to warm weather. Tasty and worth the buy.
Karyna A.
Roselle, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
One of the best hot chocolate s out there. It has a perfect sweetness to it, but if you like you hot chocolate very sweet you will want to add just a little bit of sugar. This mix dissolves really good in the water. Also the most important thing is tastes delicious. But for me there is not enough marshmallows. But no big deal I can add how many I like. So I will repurchase it. And I recommend this hit chocolate.
Tysheema M.
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate with Marshmallow Cocoa Mix Swiss Miss milk chocolate is really the best they use real milk straight from Wisconsin. My favorite is the marshmallow lovers and the marshmallow. The 10 pack with four more than Nestle 6-count I mean come on that is awesome. Real milk real stories and that's exactly what it says on the box.
Catherine A.
Cleveland, OH
Only the best hot chocolate on the planet. I always love coming home from a nice walk in the crisp cold air and getting comfy with a nice mug of this hot chocolate. Definitely recommend.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
1,155 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’m a big marshmallow lover! The cocoa and fluffy marshmallows are an amazing combo! I always love a cup in winter and cold rainy days. Not expensive and at Walmart’s usually
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Do you prefer to make this with water or milk?
Isabel I.
Has anyone seen a larger count box!
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Milk, water, or both?
Amber S.
Cleveland, TN
HAs anyone tried different ways to make this? Like mixing with coffee? (Its so good like a mocha)
Chrissy S.
Monrovia, IN
How do you make your hot chocolate? Any add in's?

Amazon