BeveragesHot ChocolateSwiss Miss
Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count

Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count

by Swiss Miss

There's a smile in every sip of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa Mix. Made with real cocoa and real nonfat milk, this Value Pack of our comforting cocoa mix will give you the chocolatey taste you crave. With no artificial sweeteners,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count!
Cindy S.
Davie, FL
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count uploaded by Cindy S.
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count uploaded by Cindy S.
omg, very sweet, I love it, the chocolate flavor is so delicious, the texture is super smooth and pleasant, I love to accompany it with some cookies, it is delicious I recommend it 100%
Berenice R.
Hawthorne, CA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count uploaded by Berenice R.
This hot cocoa is bomb especially on rainy days. My kids love it. I definitely recommend this product.
Cindy D.
Avenel, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count uploaded by Cindy D.
The first time I made it I didn’t like it, the second time was much better. I warm up the milk and pour it packed after. Key to it I think is to let it fit for a minute to let the chocolate mix with the milk for the perfect cup of coffee on a cold day.
Amy B.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count uploaded by Amy B.
I really enjoy te deliciousness of this milk chocolate. When winter time arrives I love having this chocolate every day in the mornings. I recommend it a lot for kids and grownups too. I buy it not very often. Every pouch make a perfect cup of chocolate.
Gracie R.
Morganton, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Very convenient way to purchase cocoa seeing that I have a child whom loves it on a daily basis . This 30 count can be purchased for under $5 a local grocers.
JMJ J.
Fort Worth, TX
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count uploaded by JMJ J.
Purchased at: Walmart
My 11yr old and I both enjoy a cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate with all the added extras. I would for sure recommend that you give it a try yourself while it’s still cold out.
Diani G.
Paris , KY
Perfecto para los días fríos. No tan dulce realmente delicioso en el paladar. Precio justo
Heena R.
Snohomish, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Costco
My family and I love having the chocolate hot cocoa. It is so easy to use and ready in few seconds. It tastes good with milk and also with hot water. Just warm up the water and mix the chocolate hot cocoa. It is ready. We are so happy to have it in winter cold days. Have been using this from 3 years specially in cold days in winterSwiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count
Sharon R.
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count uploaded by Sharon R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this hot chocolate that I bought the value pack. It’s especially great during the winter season with some marshmallow. It’s so easy and convenient. All you have to do is add some warm or hot water or milk. I like that it tastes great even with just adding water so if I run out of milk, I can easily add in water and still taste great not watery. But of course, adding in milk gives it a richer and thicker taste. I also like to change it up. I have used this to make chocolate flavored overnight chia pudding before and it turned out great. I would add some milk, the cocoa mix milk chocolate envelope, chia seed, and some sugar and let it sit in the fridge overnight. Other times, I also use it to make chocolate milk tea where I would add some of the hot cocoa mix and milk in a mug with tea bag and some sugar.
Brandy N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Envelope, 30 count uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Chocolate Mix is the best. It is so chocolatey and creamy and delicious. You can heat your water on the stove or in the microwave and add it to your cup with the Swiss Miss in it and you have a delicious cup of hot chocolate. [product:swiss-miss-milk-chocolate-hot-cocoa-mix-envelope,-30-count]

Looking for your answer?