Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix

Rich and creamy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor hot cocoa mix.

My daughter loves it. Easy to fix. Sweet and delicious as she always say everytime I make her hot cocoa.😊 She drinks in the morning and always requests at night before we go to bed.😅  Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
was this good? !
What fun things do you like to add into your cocoa?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Most hot chocolate's have that fake chocolate taste that I can't stand, but this is so far my favorite and it's cheap too!in reviews
I make it with milk instead of water.in reviews
It's a really good milk chocolate cocoa,, just add a little bit of milk and is not so sweet so it's perfect for our elderly people who can drink really sweet stuff really really good..in reviews
Swiss Miss is very sweet and probably have more sugar than cocoa in the mix, but it tastes creamy if you heat whole milk instead of water and add toasted marshmallows.in reviews
Its really good on a cold day in caliin reviews
Jessica B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
Mmmh mehr fällt mir hier einfach nicht ein. Ein leckerer kakao der total schnell mit Milch oder auch Wasser zubereitet werden kann mit kleinen marshmallows. Perfekt für die herbst und Winterzeit. Total lecker und einzigartig. Nicht nur für Kinder toll.
Mimo M.
Essen
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Schmeckt lecker lecker lecker günstig Preise sehr gesund ich empfehle andere zu kaufen
Melanie S.
Lawrenceville, GA
So simple to make! This is my go-to for a warm treat to wind down with before bed. The mini marshmallows are a nice touch!
MacKenzie C.
This is my go to hot chocolate brand. I absolutely love this brand and would recommend trying it if you love hot chocolate and want to try something new.
Yeceni H.
Kennewick, WA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Yeceni H.
I prefer to make it with hot milk. It is perfect for this colc weather and the kids love it!
Katharina N.
So GOOD! It has a good does of milk chocolate, you can drink it together in hot water if you think ithe sweet is to much or heat up milk with Swiss Miss Milk powder together with chees sandwitch matches very well.
Haleigh B.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Swiss Miss, the easy open packets are great and they offer the right amount for a cup of cocoa. The flavor is spectacular by itself and they even come with marshmallows in the bag so you don't have to go out and buy any.
Angela B.
Hackensack, NJ
I have enjoyed Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa since I was a kid and still love it today. Yummy and chocolatey, just the way it should be!
Emmalee R.
Owensboro , KY
Perfect for a cold winter night at home. It is a great combination of flavors and just the right amount of chocolate. Never had problems getting the powder to mix with the water. It usually comes out great!
Katrina A.
Who doesn't love hot chocolate?! I love cozying up to a nice mug of hot chocolate on a snowy day. Personally, when I want to change up my routine a little, I mix my coffee with this hot chocolate mix and it is to die for! I definitely recommend this to others!

107 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alisa M.
Hollywood
David D.
il y a 3 ans
Carolyn R. il y a 2 ans
this one is really good, you can add some milk to your desire and can enjoy it when weather is really cold snowy day