2 colors available

BY SWISS MISS #4 in Hot Cocoa

Rich and creamy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor hot cocoa mix is gluten free, contains natural antioxidants, and is made with real milk from Wisconsin.

• Does anyone else mix this with their coffee? I'm telling you guys, ...4 Answers
  • Swiss Miss or Nestlé hot chocolate?6 Answers
  • I love this product is wonderful 👌🏽 has a beautiful and elegant ima...1 Answers
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "Most hot chocolate's have that fake chocolate taste that I can't stand, but this is so far my favorite and it's cheap too!" in 3 reviews
  • "It's a really good milk chocolate cocoa,, just add a little bit of milk and is not so sweet so it's perfect for our elderly people who can drink really sweet stuff really really good.." in 2 reviews
  • "Swiss Miss is very sweet and probably have more sugar than cocoa in the mix, but it tastes creamy if you heat whole milk instead of water and add toasted marshmallows." in 2 reviews
  • "I make it with milk instead of water." in 2 reviews
  • "Its really good on a cold day in cali" in 1 review
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Brevard, NC
We buy this in bulk at Sam's club. My 5yo daughter is crazy about hot chocolate and it is a special reward for her. The envelopes make giving her hot cocoa so convenient and I can control the creaminess depending on whether i offer it to her with milk or water. i always drink it with milk because I like it richer but if i dont want her to have too much of it, I will use water. The more liquid I add, the less concentrated it is, that is another way I control the sugar distribution with the kids.
Athena F.
Athena F.
Irvine, CA
I enjoy my Swiss Miss during the cold winter nights. For an added touch I'll add a shot of Kahlua and Bailey's to make it an "adult" hot chocolate. I normally use only one pack of hot chocolate for a mug, but doubling it makes it richer. If you had peppermint creamer, it makes it a delicious twist for your hot chocolate as well. I have this available at home and at work. For those days where I've had two cups of coffee, I'll indulge in a cup of hot chocolate instead!
Ace C.
Ace C.
Abingdon, MD
I grew up on this hot chocolate. My Grandmother use to keep a box of this in the cabinets and I just loved to drink it all up. I would warm up a glass of milk in the microwave until it had a thick layer of film over it. I'd pull it out of course cause it look disgusting to me lol. I'd then mix a packet then add some sugar to it, grab me a sit in front the fireplace and cuddled with Grandma til I was ready to go to bed. This really brings back memory's.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Columbus, OH
I adore this stuff. I used to work a monotonous office job that provided free coffee, tea, hot choc. to keep everyone awake and so this stuff holds a special place in my heart. One packet, mixed in with some plain old coffee, is a quick and easy way to punch up your caffeine fix. And if you're really hard up, a little creamer and sugar will make your day. Yes it's cheap. Yes there are better on the market. But it really elevates a pot of coffee!
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
crestwood, KY
this is a winter staple for me. it is okay on it's own, but i really love dressing it up with whipped cream, peppermint, chocolate sauce etc. unfortunately each packet only makes ~6 oz of hot cocoa which really isn't a lot and sometimes when separating the 2 packets from each other one will tear and the cocoa powder will make a mess so you definitely have to be careful about that. overall, love it. will continue to buy year after year
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Converse, TX
Believe me when I say I've tried over 20+ hot chocolates, all ranging from high end restaurants down to McDonald's and Starbucks. (Starbucks' super sucks, McDonald is by far best fast food chocolate) but I think this is hands down the best I've ever tasted. Do not use water!! Use boiled milk, and about a spoonful of sugar (I like my sweets) and a sprinkle (or 4) of mini marshmallows! It'll be heaven.
Heather S.
Heather S.
I think that the Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is good quality for the price. My family always likes to get the value packs which are still very inexpensive. Make sure, if you're using the pre packaged hot chocolate, to use 6 oz. of water rather than a full cup for each package, or else it is a lot less flavorful. I prefer to use whole milk over water, because it gives a richer hot cocoa.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Something easy for my son and I when I don't want to make hot cocoa from scratch. He absolutely loves it especially when I make it with milk instead of water. I prefer to mix it with my coffee, which is absolutely delicious. The only negative is that it tastes powdery, no matter how much you stir it there's always that clumped up bit at the bottom of the cup. Otherwise this stuff is the best!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Fort Pierce, FL
I drink hot cocoa year round! It's made with powdered milk and is a good source of calcium... even better if you make it with warm milk. Seriously, something that tastes this good that's good for your bone health should be enjoyed throughout the year and not just during the winter months. Swiss Miss cocoa with mini marshmallows makes a great after dinner sweet that won't kill the waistline.
Clarece H.
Clarece H.
Grants Pass, OR
This is my go-to hot chocolate! It is easy, convenient, and it doesn't break the bank! I can have a box in my house and when I feel like I want some hot chocolate I can make it myself! I get the same great taste as if I was going to a coffee shop without the price! Sometimes when I feel like I want to switch things up, I'll add a candy cane into my hot chocolate and let it flavor it.
Danielle N.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Do you add milk or water when you mix your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Franklin, KY
Is there any certain way you like to make this?
Ashly S.
Ashly S.
Killeen, TX
I've never had hot chocolate, so is this a good brand to purchase over others?
Whitney C.
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Foodie Expert
Is this brand the best brand?
Miriam G.
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Any other brand of hot chocolate you guys recommend?