BY SWISS MISS #2 in Hot Cocoa

Rich and creamy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor hot cocoa mix is gluten free, contains natural antioxidants, and is made with real milk from Wisconsin.

• Does anyone else mix this with their coffee? I'm telling you guys...4 Answers
  • Swiss Miss or Nestlé hot chocolate?6 Answers
  • Hot chocolate or eggnog ? Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mi...2 Answers
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "Most hot chocolate's have that fake chocolate taste that I can't stand, but this is so far my favorite and it's cheap too!" in 3 reviews
  • "It's a really good milk chocolate cocoa,, just add a little bit of milk and is not so sweet so it's perfect for our elderly people who can drink really sweet stuff really really good.." in 2 reviews
  • "Swiss Miss is very sweet and probably have more sugar than cocoa in the mix, but it tastes creamy if you heat whole milk instead of water and add toasted marshmallows." in 2 reviews
  • "I make it with milk instead of water." in 2 reviews
  • "Its really good on a cold day in cali" in 1 review
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Other
It's a Christmas tradition of mine, to get these adorable Limited Edition Christmas Collector's Tins for my hubby & kids each year. I usually put them in their Christmas Eve-Box, which usually consists of a new pair of Christmas pajamas, a xmas DVD & storybook, a personalized ornament & a bag of popcorn to munch on while they're watching their new movie & sipping on hot cocoa. Memories to last a lifetime!
Ahjanae L.
CLEVELAND
Review for: Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate Flavor Value, Chocolate Canister, Regular 50 Packets Box
I love hot chocolate so much. This product makes me happy in the summertime and the winter time. This product is so delicious I love it so much especially with marshmallows. No matter how you make it with milk or milk alternative or water this product is delicious.
Kristina C.
Nothing better than a classic cup of Swiss Miss hot chocolate on a cold day it always does the job of warming up and being delicious and sweet. Definitely one of my favorite hot chocolates nothing else compares.
Lily V.
Alta Loma, CA
So thick and rich! I hated having to put two packs of the mix in one cup because it's to watery but I don't have that problem with Swiss and they also have such a big selection esp during Christmas time!
Lexie H.
Hot chocolate is a family favorite around the holidays and cooler months. We bought a bulk canister but I’m sure we won’t make it all winter before needing more! It was such a great value plus a excellent source of calcium for the kiddo.
Jacquelin A.
Orlando,Fl
For the price you can't really beat it. I can pick this up for as low as $1. Its better to add milk to the mix rather than water for a richer taste. Although its not necessary I sometimes like to add a splash of vanilla and a dash of cinnamon to make it feel more chistmasy lol
Amber L.
Review for: Milk Chocolate Flavor Value
This is my go-to hot chocolate. I don't like the stuff with marshmallows in it, there's no point anyways because they melt way before it's cool enough to drink without burning your tongue.
Aida L.
East Elmhurst, NY
If we arent having fresh made hot chocolate at home we are having swiss miss. It definitely fills the craving. Add a bit of nutmeg and cinnamon plus whip cream on top and youre set!
Nikki L.
Hephzibah , GA
We love Swiss miss hot cocoa in my house! I have four kids ranging in ages 2-8 and they all love it! Very convenient packaging and just the right amount for kids! Price is great and quality is even better!!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Other
This is my favorite hot chocolate mix. It’s not extremely chocolatety like some mix. I always buy them at my local grocery store and will forever use this brand of hot chocolate.
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
Do you add milk or water when you mix your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Rachael D.
Franklin, KY
Is there any certain way you like to make this?
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Foodie Expert
Any other brand of hot chocolate you guys recommend?
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Foodie Expert
Is this brand the best brand?
Ashly S.
Louisville, KY
I've never had hot chocolate, so is this a good brand to purchase over others?