BeveragesHot ChocolateSwiss Miss
Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix

Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix

Rich and creamy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor hot cocoa mix.

My daughter loves it,, yummy and sweet , easy to make I just mix it with milk to make it more rich, good value for everyday use.
Whhats every one's favorite flavor and do y'all mix with coffee?
Why I can only find this in the dollar store?
Start your review of Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Most hot chocolate's have that fake chocolate taste that I can't stand, but this is so far my favorite and it's cheap too!in reviews
I make it with milk instead of water.in reviews
It's a really good milk chocolate cocoa,, just add a little bit of milk and is not so sweet so it's perfect for our elderly people who can drink really sweet stuff really really good..in reviews
Swiss Miss is very sweet and probably have more sugar than cocoa in the mix, but it tastes creamy if you heat whole milk instead of water and add toasted marshmallows.in reviews
Its really good on a cold day in caliin reviews
Chandra G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Chandra G.
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix is a classic and my favorite. A great choice for chocolate lovers like myself.  I love the nice aroma and delicious rich hot chocolate flavor; I also like to top it off with a few mini marshmallows and occasionally some chocolate syrup. This  mix is quick and easy also perfect for the holidays and winter evening relaxation. Swiss Miss is the best brand and my whole family loves it.
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Katie W.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite sweet treats is hot chocolate. I always add extra marshmallows to give it some extra sweetness. This is my favorite brand and my go to everytime I go to the store.
Michelle T.
Brevard, NC
We buy this in bulk at Sam's club. My 5yo daughter is crazy about hot chocolate and it is a special reward for her. The envelopes make giving her hot cocoa so convenient and I can control the creaminess depending on whether i offer it to her with milk or water. i always drink it with milk because I like it richer but if i dont want her to have too much of it, I will use water. The more liquid I add, the less concentrated it is, that is another way I control the sugar distribution with the kids.
Maribel M.
Perris, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Maribel M.
My children enjoy it vastly and I like it because it is very easy and smooth to prepare I like its great cocoa flavor Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix Canister (76.5 oz.)
Kiran L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Kiran L.
Purchased at: Target
So easy to make hot chocolate with this mix from swiss miss.. I love the taste and there are mini marshmallows in it.. 😋😋 reminds me of holidays ❤️
Luna L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Luna L.
I love hot chocolate but sometimes its hard to make. With this brand it makes it so much more accessible and enjoyable to make. 10/10 recommend.
Samantha M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Samantha M.
I love hot chocolate and Swiss miss is a staple! Nothing beats the creaminess Swiss has that others donf
Christine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Christine C.
This is a very delicious hot chocolate. It is perfect for the snowy and cold weather the Northeast has had this season. it is always reasonably priced. I like to add some mini marshmallows or some Cool Whip to make it the perfect taste 😋.
Grammie B.
Rochester, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Grammie B.
This cocoa warms you from the inside out. Great to enjoy on a cold or chilly evening, on the couch with a throw. Tastes divine, not too sweet and you can taste the cocoa.
Francis A.
New Orleans, LA
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Francis A.
Purchased at: Costco
I love it so bad! Help me so much for this winter,whenever I felt cold did my chocolate cocoa and test great and the best thing just need hot water or hot milk and just add the chocolate and you are done! So easy to do and you don't need to add more sugar! Definitely I recommend it👌

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
David D.
il y a 2 ans
Carolyn R. il y a 5 mois
this one is really good, you can add some milk to your desire and can enjoy it when weather is really cold snowy day