BY SWISS MISS #2 in Cocoa

Rich and creamy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor hot cocoa mix.

• Hot chocolate or eggnog ? Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mi...5 Answers
  • Does anyone else mix this with their coffee? I'm telling you guys...4 Answers
  • Swiss Miss or Nestlé hot chocolate?6 Answers
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "Most hot chocolate's have that fake chocolate taste that I can't stand, but this is so far my favorite and it's cheap too!" in 3 reviews
  • "Swiss Miss is very sweet and probably have more sugar than cocoa in the mix, but it tastes creamy if you heat whole milk instead of water and add toasted marshmallows." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a really good milk chocolate cocoa,, just add a little bit of milk and is not so sweet so it's perfect for our elderly people who can drink really sweet stuff really really good.." in 2 reviews
  • "I make it with milk instead of water." in 2 reviews
  • "Its really good on a cold day in cali" in 1 review
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love hot cocoa and this is my favorite brand to drink it from!!!! I like this one better than the one with marshmallows, I feel like that one didnt add much to the mix.
I only took off one star solely for the sweetness factor. For me its overly sweet, and I have a big sweet tooth so thats surprising. This is definitely a go to for the winter and comfort days! I've also added packets of this into gifts as well, everybody loves a cup of quick and reasonably priced cocoa
Mary S.
This Is The Best Hot Cocoa I Tried Before I Haven't Had It In A While Because I'm Expecting And My Taste Buds Are All Over The Place But Will Definitely Love To Let My Kids Try It Its Better Than The Hot Chocolate They Make At My Job Its Getting Pretty Cold Out Here It Even Snowed And This Is Houston We Don't Get Snow As Often But The Cold Weather Is Something I Will Never Get Used To And Could Use This Product Too Warm The Little Hearts I Have Running Around The House It Would Be Great With Some Cookies And Popcorn And Great Movie For The Little Active Ones For Sure Its Rich And Creamy And I Love Too Make Mines With Some Hot Milk Yummy
Leah B.
I love this hot chocolate so much!! The warm, smooth chocolate is sweet and delicious for a chilly fall or winter night with friends or family. This drink still reminds me of my childhood and I don't drink it often but when I do, it is definitely a luxury. You can buy it at a local grocery or department store, it is definitely affordable especially in a package, and is completely worth it!
Nina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Every year for Christmas my hhncke gets me this 50 pack of swiss miss hot cocoa. It is my absolute favorite brand of hot chocolate. It's not too sweet, at all. The chocolate is smooth and chocolaty. It warms up and mixes well once poured into your desired glass. You can use hot water or hot milk, inprefer milk. It taste great eitgervway. The powder cones in easy tearable packages, with enough chocolate mix to make a flavorable cup. You may add marshmallows or other flavorings, but it's great as is. Price for this box is not bad at all either. They have smaller boxes of packages. If you dont want packets, they have scoopable tins that are not pricey either. Any hot cocoa lover should try this brand, they even have other flavors as well.
Darlene R.
Brimley
I have been drinking This hot chocolate since I was a child and I love it as much now as I loved it then. Rich creamy it warms up. The flavor is great. I recommend you try it for yourself. I will definitely be buying it once I run out of what I already have.
Alyssa P.
Randolph
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa is delicious! It always has a consistent taste that warms you right up. It definitely tastes better when made with milk. You can buy it at any local grocery store. It is a quick way to warm up with getting something sweet also. I think it is very comparable to competing brands such as Nestle.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Really tasty hot chocolate. Great with marshmallows at it on top. Nothing beats a nice cup of hot chocolate on a cold winter night. Great for the whole family. Swiss miss knows what they are doing. Recommended.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
This product is super good and smells just like chocolate! Is a nice packaging and comes in single packs... one thing that I don’t like is how the product sometimes stays on the bottom of the cup and makes it hard to clean the cup out... but, it’s not expensive at all so, I recommend it
Brianna L.
Worcester, MA
A few months ago I found a recipe you can use with the packets of hot chocolate.
I made one last night!
Yummy hot chocolate:
1 or 2 packets of hot cocoa (depending how chocolatey you want it)
1/3 cup of hot milk
1/2 cup of hot water
1 teaspoon of sugar

In my opinion it's really good♡
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love hot chocolate?  This is yummy and super affordable.  You can buy the Swiss Miss brand at just about any grocery or super center.  I like to make mine with hot water and then add a splash of half and half to make it extra creamy.  Yum!!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you add milk or water when you mix your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Rachael D.
Franklin, KY
Is there any certain way you like to make this?
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Is this brand the best brand?
Ashly S.
Killeen, TX
I've never had hot chocolate, so is this a good brand to purchase over others?
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Any other brand of hot chocolate you guys recommend?