BY SWISS MISS #3 in Cocoa

Rich and creamy Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate flavor hot cocoa mix.

• Do you add milk or water when you mix your Swiss Miss hot...51 Answers
  • Hot chocolate or eggnog ? Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot ...5 Answers
  • I've never had hot chocolate, so is this a good brand to ...11 Answers
Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
  • "Most hot chocolate's have that fake chocolate taste that I can't stand, but this is so far my favorite and it's cheap too!" in 3 reviews
  • "Swiss Miss is very sweet and probably have more sugar than cocoa in the mix, but it tastes creamy if you heat whole milk instead of water and add toasted marshmallows." in 2 reviews
  • "It's a really good milk chocolate cocoa,, just add a little bit of milk and is not so sweet so it's perfect for our elderly people who can drink really sweet stuff really really good.." in 2 reviews
  • "I make it with milk instead of water." in 2 reviews
  • "Its really good on a cold day in cali" in 1 review
Esha Z.
Lorton, VA
I love hot cocoa and this is my favorite brand to drink it from!!!! I like this one better than the one with marshmallows, I feel like that one didnt add much to the mix.
I only took off one star solely for the sweetness factor. For me its overly sweet, and I have a big sweet tooth so thats surprising. This is definitely a go to for the winter and comfort days! I've also added packets of this into gifts as well, everybody loves a cup of quick and reasonably priced cocoa
Mary S.
This Is The Best Hot Cocoa I Tried Before I Haven't Had It In A While Because I'm Expecting And My Taste Buds Are All Over The Place But Will Definitely Love To Let My Kids Try It Its Better Than The Hot Chocolate They Make At My Job Its Getting Pretty Cold Out Here It Even Snowed And This Is Houston We Don't Get Snow As Often But The Cold Weather Is Something I Will Never Get Used To And Could Use This Product Too Warm The Little Hearts I Have Running Around The House It Would Be Great With Some Cookies And Popcorn And Great Movie For The Little Active Ones For Sure Its Rich And Creamy And I Love Too Make Mines With Some Hot Milk Yummy
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I have been drinking This hot chocolate since I was a child and I love it as much now as I loved it then. Rich creamy it warms up. The flavor is great. I recommend you try it for yourself. I will definitely be buying it once I run out of what I already have.
Nina G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Every year for Christmas my hhncke gets me this 50 pack of swiss miss hot cocoa. It is my absolute favorite brand of hot chocolate. It's not too sweet, at all. The chocolate is smooth and chocolaty. It warms up and mixes well once poured into your desired glass. You can use hot water or hot milk, inprefer milk. It taste great eitgervway. The powder cones in easy tearable packages, with enough chocolate mix to make a flavorable cup. You may add marshmallows or other flavorings, but it's great as is. Price for this box is not bad at all either. They have smaller boxes of packages. If you dont want packets, they have scoopable tins that are not pricey either. Any hot cocoa lover should try this brand, they even have other flavors as well.
Brooke M.
This is the most smooth and soothing hot chocolate brand out there, it beats Starbucks by a long shot. I've been drinking this since I was a kid and only stopped because it's got milk in it and I'm vegan. Wish they'd make a vegan alternative! Until then I'll keep using my dairy-free cocoa powder :)
Silvia T.
Youngsville
This has to be my absolute favorite go to comfort drink! The product is very easy to make, very fast & simple! Plus it’s extremely delicious! It’s super affordable, and the taste is perfect! Sweet but not overwhelming! Also I really love to make a few cups on rainy days! I usually buy in bulk!
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love hot chocolate?  This is yummy and super affordable.  You can buy the Swiss Miss brand at just about any grocery or super center.  I like to make mine with hot water and then add a splash of half and half to make it extra creamy.  Yum!!
Amira A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
This Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate is unbelievable! Add it to some hot water and mix thoroughly and there you go! Hot delicious chocolate! It’s taste is very unique and warms you up amazingly on a cold winter or rainy day. Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix
Angela S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
The Swiss Miss chocolate packets are great. I like them with milk and a candy cane! Bonus for marshmallows. Microwave for a few seconds! The packets are easy to travel with and user for a hot chocolate bar or to turn your cup of coffee into mocha.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Sweet and great for morning times when I want something chocolate and don’t prefer coffee. This does the trick and fixes my craving for chocolate! My kids even love it. Great for winter time too because I can snuggle up with a cup and read a good book, watch movies, or etc. Super easy to fix just hot water and a packet, stir and it’s ready!
Danielle N.
Orlando, FL
Do you add milk or water when you mix your Swiss Miss hot cocoa?
Rachael D.
Franklin, KY
Is there any certain way you like to make this?
Miriam G.
San Juan Capo, CA
Any other brand of hot chocolate you guys recommend?
Ashly S.
Killeen, TX
I've never had hot chocolate, so is this a good brand to purchase over others?
Whitney C.
Saint Albans, WV
Is this brand the best brand?

back