BY SWISS MISS #6 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it? 6 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
I've always been a fan of the Swiss Miss hot cocoa. This is the first time buying there Cocoa in kcups. They taste just as good if not better this way. So quick and so easy to prepare. Would highly recommend.
Nikole L.
Gresham, OR
Can't go wrong with Swiss Miss hot chocolate. It's the perfect cup of comfort when it's cold outside. I love the ease of the Keurig K-Cups. The days of boiling water on the stove or in the microwave are over. Swiss Miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand. I would definitely recommend, but don't forget the marshmallows!
Amelia M.
Midlothian, IL
I always use this brand when making hot coco in my Keurig. I love that it is sweet, but not overly sweet. The chocolate taste is great too!
Brandi B.
Cedar Springs, MI
I love how quick and easy these are. My husband isn't a coffee or tea drinker, but when the weather gets chilly he loves a cup of cocoa in the morning. When my kiddos want some I make a smaller mug and top it off with some heavy whipping cream and marshmallows. Next thing you know, I'm super mom!
Erika H.
West Fargo, ND
I know people usually prefer milk in there hot chocolate but these are so good! You definitely are not missing the milk here. I would definitely recommended these. Plus it's a K-Cup doesn't get better than that!
Antoinette C.
Very easy to make without the mess! My kids LOVE these. They love convenience and they love the taste. Very affordable!
Sheila I.
FAIRFIELD, OH
This brand of hot cocoa is the best! I alway make sure to have some in the morning, especially now that it's cold out!
Tina T.
They are good if you want a quick little chocolate fix but but the price is a bit much for what little xup you get in eaxh pod,if you are looking for a nice and rich hot chocolate I definitely recommend getting a box of packets of hot cocoa and just using the hot water from the keurig.
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Let's face it. sometimes, you just want hot chocolate and not coffee. I've purchased thus box for everyone at work....

initially. but I stole it back. it sits in a filing cabinet drawer, hiding. waiting on me for my own personal indulgence.

it doesn't have those funky dehydrated marshmallows that you can get in the hot chocolate packets, but it'll work for me.
Hannah E.
Conway, AR
This is perfect for the holiday season! I love my Keurig and these K-cups are perfection!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

Amazon