BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Stephanie C.
I got these as a sample when I bought my keurig! Let me just say, they are amazing! I absolutely loveee them!
Heathyr R.
Pampa, TX
I am not a cocoa drinker but I have 3 kids who love it in the colder months. This is so simple that even they can make it themselves. I purchase and it and never last. Simple, quick and easy.
Alexis L.
Lake Charles, LA
I really find the chocolate rich, and tasty. The use of the pod is great for clean up. I prefer this method over microwave, or kettle.
Ashleigh M.
I like to keep these on hand throughout the year for when we get hot chocolate cravings. I brew them at 8 oz (I think that’s what the box directions say too). The powder has a tendency to sink to the bottom so I stir before drinking. I think the old Swiss Miss packets have better flavor and are cheaper. The K-cup version should probably only be purchased if convenience is a value to you.
Emily G.
Ripley , WV
This is a pretty good kcup. When I first bought my Keurig it came with one of these cups and I’ve been buying them since. They’re not too expensive and good quality. Although with some kcups you can get 2 uses out of a cup but not with these. I always have to set it on strong to make these taste good.
Crystal F.
After getting my first Keurig Maker from Influenster, I was super excited to try these! They taste just like regular hot chocolate (as long as you use the right amount of water) and it's so much easier to make using a keurig. My husband likes to mix this with his coffee, which is amazing aswell! I only wish this came with the little marshmallows!
Lauren D.
Love these k cups! I love hot chocolate and these are so quick and easy for my keurig! It it very chocolatey and tastes exactly like the packets. One thing missing, marshmallows!
Jennifer L.
Cerritos, CA
Yessss. I love hot chocolate but I hate having to rip open those paper packets and get it everywhere. K-cups are definitely the way to go. It’s so easy to just pop one in and get the same flavor. I like to put my setting on bold and I get it extra chocolate-y. Great for on the go!
Jena B.
I love this brand of hot chocolate and I love it even more that it comes in K-Cups. It just makes it so much easier. It has a really chocolatey taste to it which I like. I buy it every winter season.
Rachel K.
My son loved it and so did I! It was easier and faster to make hot cocoa for him now.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?