BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
I always keep a ton of these right next to my keurig. Every time I want a hot chocolate, Swiss miss is definitely the brand I think of.
Lisa H.
Columbus, MS
Not my favorite brand but its pretty good. I use half water and half milk I usually use milk instead of water but when I got the kcups didn't think of that the machine use water not milk so I do half I will get the packets next time
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing to drink during winter season!!! I usually buy whipped cream so I can put on top or marshmallows and it's amazing! Its amazing on its own but I'm a little extra. I love this k cup! Very convenient and great!
Mia P.
I have always loved Hot Chocolate and love it even more since it is in the K-cups! So convenient and so affordable. The taste of Swiss Miss is always second to none. I will buy this brand again whenI buy. You can pick these K-cups up at Walmart.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
I have had swiss miss for as long as i can remember and now it so easier to use with my keurig. I just love it.
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
Our family favorite! Great taste, easy to use! Perfect for cold weather in the Adirondacks!
Jailyn C.
Brandywine, MD
I have tried just about every kcup there is and consider myself a pretty good pick on different brands/flavors and I ordered this for my husband who does not drink coffee and I tried it and was pleased. Does it taste like homemade hot cocoa.....no, but I did not expect it too. Basically it taste the same as the Swiss Miss pkgs. I have a Keruig platinum model and I used the middle Cup size and It has five sizes to choose from. I believe people r doing something wrong or they would like this hot cocoa. First, shake the kcup prior to brewing, to mix up the powder. And I wonder if people rinse their brewers. Coffee grounds/ or other flavors build up under where u place your kcup and needs cleaned every so often, especially if you brew a variety of flavors. If not, the flavors mix and it makes the taste/flavor of some kcups taste terrible, which might otherwise taste okay or actually pretty good. Every week, I take a 16 ounce cup of hot water and pour thru the spot where you place your kcup and I have a cup below to catch the water. You will be amazed as what ends up in the cup. The first few times, you might have to repeat this procedure several times until the water runs thru clear.
My all time favorite Kcups are..... Starbucks cafe Verona (my all time favorite regular dark cup of great tasting coffee), green mountain caramel vanilla cream , green mountain Nantucket, donut shop coconut mocha, Gloria jeans macadamia cookie,caribou daybreak morning blend,Swiss miss hot cocoa,green mountain blueberry, green mountain hot apple cider, green mountain golden French toast, and still experimenting with others.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
My kids love these!!!!! They are so quick and easy to just pop in and make hot chocolate, without all the mess!!!! Would definitely recommend. They are usually on sale, but even when they aren't, they are still very affordable. :)
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
I am so glad that I found this Swiss Miss hot chocolate. There are so many great things about this product. First off it comes in K-CUPS. K-CUPS makes making hot chocolate as easy as 123! To make this hot chocolate it's made in less than a minute. This is the hot chocolate Swiss Miss we all grew up with! I promise you won't be disappointed.
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
We got this Keurig brewer as a Christmas gift and love it! The variety of K-cups to choose from is great but we especially love this Swiss Miss hot chocolate! Refill K-cups can be a little on the pricey side but they always have them on sale at the market which makes trying new flavors so much fun!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?