BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I was so excited when I saw these available in the K-Cups! The same Swiss Miss goodness in the convenience of the Keurig! Pop some mini marshies on top and YUM! The other fabulous part is the price! Loving it!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Ok I love Swiss miss but dang these kcups are gross. Probably because the hot chocoalte is made with water but even trying to add milk it's like nope too late! It's just disgusting. I would not recommend!
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
The trick to a good cup of hot chocolate when brewed through a Keurig? Not watering it down.  I often set the cup setting to either 6 or 8 oz.  I also prefer to add real miniature marshmallows as opposed to the dehydrated ones they give you.  Those disappear too quickly!
Rachel Y.
Riverside, CA
This is so easy and quick to make! Though, it often comes out a little more watery than I like, just add a little milk or creamer to it and it honestly makes such a difference. Nothing is cozier than sitting down on a cold, rainy day with a cup of creamy hot chocolate.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
I gave this 4 stars because I didn't think there was anything wrong with the flavor. However, I am not really a fan of hot chocolate made with water. I prefer milk. So I think that the powder packets are better for me but the flavor with a k-cup is basically the same.
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
Swiss Miss K-cups are life changing. To have a hot mug of hot chocolate after only a couple of minutes is great! It is a great chocolatey flavor. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it is a little watery so you need to figure out the water to k-cup mix ratio.
Chanae B.
Summer, winter, fall...anytime of the year I can make me a cup and curl up on the couch and feel so relaxed. It's the perfect amount of chocolate and it's so easy. The flavor is spot on and I recommend this brand to anyone looking for a quick fix of hot chocolate.
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
Hands down the BEST hot chocolate k-cup I've ever tried. i love it! ht second the temperature drops i rush out to buy this. whipped cream, marshmallows, and caramel on top and I'm in heaven
Stephanie R.
Science Hill, KY
I love hot chocolate, I gotten to a point where I would drink it almost everyday. So, because or this is have tried several brands. Swiss miss is my favourite. It's so rich and creamy and just the right amount of sweetness. Having swiss miss in K cups is so convenient.
Payton S.
Wilson, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! It is so convenient and so tasty all at the same time. It definitely exceeded my expectations of the product. I'm a hot chocolate lover and would always recommend this product to someone. If you haven't tried it you need to!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?