BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Kerry B.
Camp Hill, PA
The trick to a good cup of hot chocolate when brewed through a Keurig? Not watering it down.  I often set the cup setting to either 6 or 8 oz.  I also prefer to add real miniature marshmallows as opposed to the dehydrated ones they give you.  Those disappear too quickly!
Blaine T.
Leeds, AL
Swiss Miss K-cups are life changing. To have a hot mug of hot chocolate after only a couple of minutes is great! It is a great chocolatey flavor. The only complaint I have is that sometimes it is a little watery so you need to figure out the water to k-cup mix ratio.
Chanae B.
Summer, winter, fall...anytime of the year I can make me a cup and curl up on the couch and feel so relaxed. It's the perfect amount of chocolate and it's so easy. The flavor is spot on and I recommend this brand to anyone looking for a quick fix of hot chocolate.
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
Hands down the BEST hot chocolate k-cup I've ever tried. i love it! ht second the temperature drops i rush out to buy this. whipped cream, marshmallows, and caramel on top and I'm in heaven
Stephanie R.
Ferguson, KY
I love hot chocolate, I gotten to a point where I would drink it almost everyday. So, because or this is have tried several brands. Swiss miss is my favourite. It's so rich and creamy and just the right amount of sweetness. Having swiss miss in K cups is so convenient.
Payton S.
Wilson, OK
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! It is so convenient and so tasty all at the same time. It definitely exceeded my expectations of the product. I'm a hot chocolate lover and would always recommend this product to someone. If you haven't tried it you need to!
Kasi B.
Statesboro, GA
Hot chocolate K cups are really quick and convenient, but I find that the hot chocolate doesn't quite taste the same. I think it's because my mom always made hot chocolate with milk when I was a kid, so using hot water from the Keurig tastes too watery to me.
Melissa G.
New Jersey
One of my favorite drinks to make on the Keurig. This is the better tasting hot cocoas! It sweet and yummy. Definitely great paired with some whipped cream. These aren't expensive and definitely recommended to anyone who wants a nice cup of hot cocoa!
Mikayla M.
Mesa, AZ
We always buy big boxes of these for when we go camping. Everyone always loves a warm cup of hot chocolate in the morning. Very cheap and super tasty. Only thing I would want more is if the individual packets had more mix in it. Would recommend.
Andrea D.
Love these K-cups! They taste so good and there's enough chocolate flavor so the water doesn't dilute it. Which is great because I hate a super watery hot chocolate. Definitely worth a try!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?