BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Katelyn E.
Love love love these. I don't like coffee but the fact that there is hot chocolate for my keurig is amazing. Lots of flavor depending on what size you like. Exceeded my expectations and I love this product
Lauren O.
I love to set the keurig to about 4 ounces of hot water with these k-cups and when it's done brewing the hot cocoa I will add milk or chocolate milk to fill in the cup and make my hot cocoa very delicious
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Yay an alternative for the kids no more mess I am thrilled about this I make mine with milk we get the pouch ones would love to try these if only I had a kurige I also put a little bit of creamer if there is no milk.
Elizabeth C.
Graysville, AL
All the things you love about the traditional Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa but not in the convenience of a Kcup. Best to use a smaller cup size on the Keruig and add a dash of cream to make it more decadent.
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
This is a pretty good hot chocolate! It reminds me of my childhood! I love it because it can be added to milk to make it more creamy and if you want it thinner you can use water and either way it tastes great!
Crystal L.
Mount Holly, NJ
This perfect for me cause I love my keurig machine. But it comes out very rich and chocolates. It is a little expensive but it's convenience makes it worth it for me. I recommend this to all hot chocolate drinkers with keruig machines
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
I was so excited when I saw these available in the K-Cups! The same Swiss Miss goodness in the convenience of the Keurig! Pop some mini marshies on top and YUM! The other fabulous part is the price! Loving it!
GiGi D.
Hollis, NY
Ok I love Swiss miss but dang these kcups are gross. Probably because the hot chocoalte is made with water but even trying to add milk it's like nope too late! It's just disgusting. I would not recommend!
Rachel Y.
Riverside , CA
This is so easy and quick to make! Though, it often comes out a little more watery than I like, just add a little milk or creamer to it and it honestly makes such a difference. Nothing is cozier than sitting down on a cold, rainy day with a cup of creamy hot chocolate.
Sagan O.
Princeton, IL
I gave this 4 stars because I didn't think there was anything wrong with the flavor. However, I am not really a fan of hot chocolate made with water. I prefer milk. So I think that the powder packets are better for me but the flavor with a k-cup is basically the same.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?