BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Crystal Starr K.
Summerville, GA
I'm usually not a fan of hot chocolate with water and not milk, but I have a Kurgig so I figured I'd give them a try. I don't regret my decision at all, it is so good! Now it's a must have during the cold winters.
Analiese R.
I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate. they are one of the only hot chocolate brands that I turn to on a cold winter evening. they are hot chocolate is great, but the k cups are a bit pricey. I would recommend, if you don't mind the price.
Tabitha H.
I love my keurig like my life depends on it! It is use quick, convenient and perfect in every way! and what is even better about it is that I can even make my favorite hot cocoa with it now that swiss miss makes keurigs kcups for it!! I love these kcups and I always make sure to have hot cocoa kcups in stock!
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
These are my favorite! The fact that this hot chocolate comes in k cups is so great. So much easier to just pop it in the keurig than to heat up water and do it the old fashioned way. Definitely recommend.
Christina O.
I love hot cocoa k cups because they are so easy and quick to make. These k cups are just as good as a regular hot chocolate packet that you would use to make cocoa. Definitely recommend for a chocolatey warm beverage!
Katelyn E.
Love love love these. I don't like coffee but the fact that there is hot chocolate for my keurig is amazing. Lots of flavor depending on what size you like. Exceeded my expectations and I love this product
Lauren O.
I love to set the keurig to about 4 ounces of hot water with these k-cups and when it's done brewing the hot cocoa I will add milk or chocolate milk to fill in the cup and make my hot cocoa very delicious
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
This is a pretty good hot chocolate! It reminds me of my childhood! I love it because it can be added to milk to make it more creamy and if you want it thinner you can use water and either way it tastes great!
Crystal M.
Mount Holly, NJ
This perfect for me cause I love my keurig machine. But it comes out very rich and chocolates. It is a little expensive but it's convenience makes it worth it for me. I recommend this to all hot chocolate drinkers with keruig machines
Elizabeth C.
Graysville, AL
All the things you love about the traditional Swiss Miss Hot Cocoa but not in the convenience of a Kcup. Best to use a smaller cup size on the Keruig and add a dash of cream to make it more decadent.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?