BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • I always wanted to buy these hot chocolate k cups but i don't kno...4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Ashley C.
This is an easy way to make your classic mug of hot chocolate. I prefer Swiss miss over most other brands and sometimes using milk or two packets makes it just a little more delicious. You can get these in most variety packs.
Keely F.
These are so convenient! I have K-Cups because we have a Keurig where I live and it is easy to pop these in and make a quick hot chocolate. It really does not beat homemade though, because the Keurig uses hot water and I prefer hot milk in my hot cocoa.
Mandy H.
I absolutely love these! I am not a coffee drinker so when it's cold out or maybe even on a chilly fall night I use these with my Keurig machine. The flavor is great and it actually reminds me of all the memories I had as a kid when my parents would make this for me during the holidays. Definitely recommend!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
These are one of my favorite k cups to get in the winter time. The milk chocolate is rich but not too rich and so smooth. It's perfect. The chocolate doesn't taste chalky like the powders do some times. Cheap enough to drink daily too!
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Love Swiss miss hot cocoa! I grew up on this stuff. Every winter I have to drink this with my mom. It's so comforting. I love that they put it in a k cup now because it makes it that much easier to enjoy a great treat
Crystal Starr K.
Front Royal, VA
I'm usually not a fan of hot chocolate with water and not milk, but I have a Kurgig so I figured I'd give them a try. I don't regret my decision at all, it is so good! Now it's a must have during the cold winters.
Analiese R.
I love Swiss Miss hot chocolate. they are one of the only hot chocolate brands that I turn to on a cold winter evening. they are hot chocolate is great, but the k cups are a bit pricey. I would recommend, if you don't mind the price.
Rebecca B.
Ashland, PA
These are my favorite! The fact that this hot chocolate comes in k cups is so great. So much easier to just pop it in the keurig than to heat up water and do it the old fashioned way. Definitely recommend.
Tabitha H.
I love my keurig like my life depends on it! It is use quick, convenient and perfect in every way! and what is even better about it is that I can even make my favorite hot cocoa with it now that swiss miss makes keurigs kcups for it!! I love these kcups and I always make sure to have hot cocoa kcups in stock!
Christina O.
I love hot cocoa k cups because they are so easy and quick to make. These k cups are just as good as a regular hot chocolate packet that you would use to make cocoa. Definitely recommend for a chocolatey warm beverage!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?