BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Chrissy M.
It's very convenient when my kids want hot chocolate on a cold day or even a hot day. It doesn't come out too watery and my kids can just pop it in the Keurig their self. I definitely need to restock because we are running very low.
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
Delicious drink for the cold weather! And now that they make K-cups for the Keurig, it's even easier to make! It's a little more pricey for the K-cups. I often top mine off with milk, to make it creamier than with just water. Would definitely recommend!
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing to drink during winter season!!! I usually buy whipped cream so I can put on top or marshmallows and it's amazing! Its amazing on its own but I'm a little extra. I love this k cup! Very convenient and great!
Kristine M.
Staten Island, NY
Hot cocoa is a staple in this house it's everyone's favorite during the colder months and of course Swiss Miss is the go-to for a hot cocoa kinda of night this one is the best because it's what we've drinking for decades now it's warm and comforting and the perfect amount of chocolate
Brittany T.
Swiss miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand and having a k cup version is just a plus that is super convenient. It actually has some sweetness to it in comparison to the great value brand that I'm not a fan of. Will buy again
Ashley C.
This is an easy way to make your classic mug of hot chocolate. I prefer Swiss miss over most other brands and sometimes using milk or two packets makes it just a little more delicious. You can get these in most variety packs.
Mandy H.
I absolutely love these! I am not a coffee drinker so when it's cold out or maybe even on a chilly fall night I use these with my Keurig machine. The flavor is great and it actually reminds me of all the memories I had as a kid when my parents would make this for me during the holidays. Definitely recommend!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
These are one of my favorite k cups to get in the winter time. The milk chocolate is rich but not too rich and so smooth. It's perfect. The chocolate doesn't taste chalky like the powders do some times. Cheap enough to drink daily too!
Keely F.
These are so convenient! I have K-Cups because we have a Keurig where I live and it is easy to pop these in and make a quick hot chocolate. It really does not beat homemade though, because the Keurig uses hot water and I prefer hot milk in my hot cocoa.
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Love Swiss miss hot cocoa! I grew up on this stuff. Every winter I have to drink this with my mom. It's so comforting. I love that they put it in a k cup now because it makes it that much easier to enjoy a great treat
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back