BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it? 6 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Susan G.
Wyoming , MI
This is a family favorite and it is so easy to make in the k cups. My grandson always asks for this when he comes over. The whole family loves it. So glad it is available in the k cups. Best hot cocoa their is! Try it you will love it also!
Chrissy M.
It's very convenient when my kids want hot chocolate on a cold day or even a hot day. It doesn't come out too watery and my kids can just pop it in the Keurig their self. I definitely need to restock because we are running very low.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVE USING MY KERUIG!!! So these Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa k cups are sooooo yummy and easy to make They taste delicious! I make these then add a splash of milk to cool it off and make it creamy! I got my whole family buying these now! SO yummy
Kristine M.
Staten Island, NY
Hot cocoa is a staple in this house it's everyone's favorite during the colder months and of course Swiss Miss is the go-to for a hot cocoa kinda of night this one is the best because it's what we've drinking for decades now it's warm and comforting and the perfect amount of chocolate
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing to drink during winter season!!! I usually buy whipped cream so I can put on top or marshmallows and it's amazing! Its amazing on its own but I'm a little extra. I love this k cup! Very convenient and great!
Brianna Q.
Batavia, NY
Delicious drink for the cold weather! And now that they make K-cups for the Keurig, it's even easier to make! It's a little more pricey for the K-cups. I often top mine off with milk, to make it creamier than with just water. Would definitely recommend!
Brittany T.
Swiss miss is my favorite hot chocolate brand and having a k cup version is just a plus that is super convenient. It actually has some sweetness to it in comparison to the great value brand that I'm not a fan of. Will buy again
Ashley C.
This is an easy way to make your classic mug of hot chocolate. I prefer Swiss miss over most other brands and sometimes using milk or two packets makes it just a little more delicious. You can get these in most variety packs.
Keely F.
These are so convenient! I have K-Cups because we have a Keurig where I live and it is easy to pop these in and make a quick hot chocolate. It really does not beat homemade though, because the Keurig uses hot water and I prefer hot milk in my hot cocoa.
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
These are one of my favorite k cups to get in the winter time. The milk chocolate is rich but not too rich and so smooth. It's perfect. The chocolate doesn't taste chalky like the powders do some times. Cheap enough to drink daily too!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?