BY SWISS MISS #10 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
I love that the K-cups now come in varieties like this, hot chocolate. I no longer have to sit around and watch for the pot to boil, the Keurig does all the work for me and it tastes the same! This has been especially useful this holiday season in my home.
Barbara B.
Clarksville, AR
I absolutely love Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa K-Cups! They are so easy to use. I just pour in the water and pop the cup into the little spot and hit brew! It tastes so great once it is done and it requires minimum effort! I love these K-cups!
Jen P.
Clark, NJ
Swiss Miss I think is by far one of my favorite hot chocolates! They are always so tasty and delicious. It is hard to find a good Keurig got chocolate that doesn't taste water down and I think Swiss Miss k cups taste identical to the powder that Swiss Miss price
Katie W.
Bluffton, SC
Love these! I'm not a coffee drinker so this gives me a simple solution for a warm beverage on a cold morning when I don't want tea. The flavor is smooth and chocolatey. They are affordable. I buy mine at bed bath and beyond or the grocery store.
Amanda N.
Thornville, OH
We are a hot chocolate house. These are great for the perfect pour of hot cocoa. It has great flavor and is easy to use. Bigger multipacks would be better for our large family, however it is a good value. I would recommend this to others as it is delicious.
Autumn S.
Standish, MI
These pods are the best thing ever! I love being able to pop them into my keurig and walking away, no mess with the powder, no worry about not mixing it enough! They are great! The flavor tastes the same and they are super convenient!
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
This is a family favorite and it is so easy to make in the k cups. My grandson always asks for this when he comes over. The whole family loves it. So glad it is available in the k cups. Best hot cocoa their is! Try it you will love it also!
Chrissy M.
It's very convenient when my kids want hot chocolate on a cold day or even a hot day. It doesn't come out too watery and my kids can just pop it in the Keurig their self. I definitely need to restock because we are running very low.
Ruthe T.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I LOVE USING MY KERUIG!!! So these Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa k cups are sooooo yummy and easy to make They taste delicious! I make these then add a splash of milk to cool it off and make it creamy! I got my whole family buying these now! SO yummy
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
My favorite thing to drink during winter season!!! I usually buy whipped cream so I can put on top or marshmallows and it's amazing! Its amazing on its own but I'm a little extra. I love this k cup! Very convenient and great!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?