BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I have to say I was very disappointed when I first tried this product. To me, the flavor is very weak and not as good as the powder that I usually buy.
Denisse D.
Tampa, FL
My favorite hot chocolate brand since i was a little girl has been swiss miss . i was so glad to find that swiss miss had K-Cups after i got my keurig
Bridget S.
So quick and easy! We love having movie nights with a warm cup of hot cocoa. Swiss Miss is our favorite taste, a perfect blend of water and chocolate!
Denise G.
Phoenix
Love these! I always stick up on these during winter. The chocolate is super rich and creamy. Add a little whipped cream on top and you're good to go!
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I absolutely love these. I was always a fan of this hot chocolate and now that I can make it so much faster in my Kuerig it makes it that much better!
Nicole L.
homosassa, FL
Perfect for chilly mornings! My husband is a construction worker and loves having the ability to make Swiss Miss hot chocolate in a matter of minutes!
Katie C.
Mcdonough, GA
This is my favorite hot chocolate ever. It is always so good! I've been drinking since I was little and I've never found a hot chocolate I like better.
Alyssa H.
Jacksonville, NC
I love k cups because of their convenience with the Kuerig. These taste rich in flavor and absolutely delicious compared to other hot chocolate brands.
Mariateresa T.
Marietta, PA
Nothing is better than hot chocolate in winter time, especially in K-Cups! The flavor is sweet just like the regular packet. I am always stocked up.
Lindsay A.
Peninsula, OH
wasn't as impressed as I thought I would be. It seemed to be very watered down. We had to add a part of a powder pack as well to make it taste right.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?