BY SWISS MISS #6 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Selina K.
Santee, CA
So good! Just the right amount of chocolatey goodness. I even added in some jumbo marshmallows. I received the kcups as a gift but would buy them myself!
Catherine K.
There is something about drinking Swiss Miss hot chocolate that makes me feel like I'm a child again!

It's super affordable, easy to use, and very tasty!
Stefanie H.
Wichita, KS
I love this so much. It is so simple to use and tastes like the packs. No more microwaving water and stirring. Dump some marshmallows in and you are good
Rebekah W.
Woodland, CA
Love these! They are so fast and easy, and super yummy! Add baileys, peppermint schnapps, a candy cane, and you're all set for an awesome, cozy evening.
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
Convienent and so tasty. Perfect for cold days, or just when you need something sweet. I love the Swiss Miss K-Cups. They are a must have this Christmas.
Karma L.
I have a keurig machine at work. This is perfect for the cold mornings where i just need to get that chill out. The cost is less than going to Starbucks.
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
Love that they offer hot chocolate in kcup . It's so convenient and tastes great before bed on a nice chilly night it does seem alittle watered down .
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love this hot chocolate! I always drank it when I was younger and it is my go-to hot chocolate mix. Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
I have to say I was very disappointed when I first tried this product. To me, the flavor is very weak and not as good as the powder that I usually buy.
Bridget S.
So quick and easy! We love having movie nights with a warm cup of hot cocoa. Swiss Miss is our favorite taste, a perfect blend of water and chocolate!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back