BY SWISS MISS #8 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Trish S.
Newark, NJ
Does anyone think it should be new flavors to hot chocolate?
I know it's hot chocolate but we need new flavors. I get tried of just plain holiday flavors.
Jessica T.
Jonesville, SC
These things are amazing.. I set mine to fill for 6 Oz then put 2 Oz of milk in my cup and it's the perfect temperature to drink.. I bet I use a box a week
Sabrina L.
Vancouver, WA
I love having these k-cups in my dorm. Being able to cozy up with a great perfectly chocolate balanced cup of hot cocoa really makes a great end to my day.
Britney G.
Kennesaw, GA
I love hot chocolate but unfortunately this did not pass with me. It tasted too watery. I wish the flavor was a little more intense. I will not buy again.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Swiss miss hot chocolate is one of the best brands! I love the keurig k-cups for the convenience but I prefer the big canisters for getting through winter
Christian D.
Gilmer , TX
Convienent and so tasty. Perfect for cold days, or just when you need something sweet. I love the Swiss Miss K-Cups. They are a must have this Christmas.
Selina K.
Santee, CA
So good! Just the right amount of chocolatey goodness. I even added in some jumbo marshmallows. I received the kcups as a gift but would buy them myself!
Stefanie H.
WICHITA, KS
I love this so much. It is so simple to use and tastes like the packs. No more microwaving water and stirring. Dump some marshmallows in and you are good
Karma L.
I have a keurig machine at work. This is perfect for the cold mornings where i just need to get that chill out. The cost is less than going to Starbucks.
Kathryn B.
Antioch, TN
This is actually a much better K-cup of hot chocolate than I've ever had before. Tastes exactly how you'd make it at home. I will be buying these again!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?