BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Karma L.
I have a keurig machine at work. This is perfect for the cold mornings where i just need to get that chill out. The cost is less than going to Starbucks.
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love these! They are so fast and easy, and super yummy! Add baileys, peppermint schnapps, a candy cane, and you're all set for an awesome, cozy evening.
Catherine K.
There is something about drinking Swiss Miss hot chocolate that makes me feel like I'm a child again!

It's super affordable, easy to use, and very tasty!
Amber K.
I didn't really like the taste of this hot chocolate k-cup.
It tasted very watered down. Compared to like a hot chocolate from Dunkin' Donuts, Starbucks.
Stefanie H.
WICHITA, KS
I love this so much. It is so simple to use and tastes like the packs. No more microwaving water and stirring. Dump some marshmallows in and you are good
Selina K.
Santee, CA
So good! Just the right amount of chocolatey goodness. I even added in some jumbo marshmallows. I received the kcups as a gift but would buy them myself!
Fellicia Z.
Boonton, NJ
Love that they offer hot chocolate in kcup . It's so convenient and tastes great before bed on a nice chilly night it does seem alittle watered down .
Alexandra N.
These are my favorite cocoa k-cups! After trying other options I decided this one is the best! I love the flavor and its so easy to pop in the keurig!
Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
Love the convenience that the k-cup offers and nothing brings back happy childhood memories quite like a steaming hot mug of Swiss Miss hot chocolate.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love this hot chocolate! I always drank it when I was younger and it is my go-to hot chocolate mix. Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?