BY SWISS MISS #13 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?3 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Slatington, PA
I canthave marshmallows in my hot chocolate and I have a Keurig brewing system. These cups taste early like the packers. Even a little creamer taste I think.
Meg R.
I love the ease of k cups, but as is the case often, I find them to be watered down and not strong enough for my liking. I add mixed powder into my k cups.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Swiss miss hot chocolate is one of the best brands! I love the keurig k-cups for the convenience but I prefer the big canisters for getting through winter
Jessica T.
Jonesville, SC
These things are amazing.. I set mine to fill for 6 Oz then put 2 Oz of milk in my cup and it's the perfect temperature to drink.. I bet I use a box a week
Jacqueline W.
Windsor, CT
They're pretty weak, it tastes like chocolate water not chocolate milk. I would just recommend making it the old fashioned way and get it from the packet.
Sabrina L.
Vancouver, WA
I love having these k-cups in my dorm. Being able to cozy up with a great perfectly chocolate balanced cup of hot cocoa really makes a great end to my day.
Britney G.
Kennesaw, GA
I love hot chocolate but unfortunately this did not pass with me. It tasted too watery. I wish the flavor was a little more intense. I will not buy again.
Trish S.
Newark, NJ
Does anyone think it should be new flavors to hot chocolate?
I know it's hot chocolate but we need new flavors. I get tried of just plain holiday flavors.
Kathryn B.
Antioch, TN
This is actually a much better K-cup of hot chocolate than I've ever had before. Tastes exactly how you'd make it at home. I will be buying these again!
Rebekah W.
Klamath Falls, OR
Love these! They are so fast and easy, and super yummy! Add baileys, peppermint schnapps, a candy cane, and you're all set for an awesome, cozy evening.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?