BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Lauren R.
Waukesha, WI
Would not buy again. The hot chocolate was very watery. In the future I'll just buy it the regular way in the pouches. They are too expensive for the taste.
Stephanie U.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
So simple to make. Pop one into the keurig machine and in no time I'm sipping a nice hot and chocolatey drink. Not too much chocolate. Just the right amount.
Jaycie R.
Russellville, AR
My heart gets so happy when I see these in the office! They're sooo good! It's super convenient too considering you don't have to heat the water up yourself!
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
You can not go wrong with Swiss miss! I remember drinking this all the time in the winter whenever I was a little girl. I love that now they have the k cups!
Zavanda W.
I wasn't a huge fan but my kids like to make their own kcup of hot chocolate. They like to add tiny marshmallows and sit at table drawing. Good family drink.
diamond h.
love hot chocolate swiss miss is one of the classics for my go to on a cold winter day! and these k-cups make it even better with the convience of the kerig!
Katie R.
Ashburn, VA
This is a quick fix for hot chocolate, but the flavor is a little weak. This is true of just about anything made in a Keurig, so it's just par for the course
Kristin B.
Mesa, AZ
These are a staple in our house during the winter! I love the convenience of these, and I keep them right by my Keurig machine once the weather gets chilly!
Kahlei S.
Greensburg, PA
It's a good hit chocolate, I am very picking about which kinds I drink and I really like Swiss miss but it wasn't my favorite. But for the price it was good.
Meg R.
I love the ease of k cups, but as is the case often, I find them to be watered down and not strong enough for my liking. I add mixed powder into my k cups.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back