BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I love these k cups! It's super quick and tastes amazing! I stock up in the winter time because there's nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate and a movie.
melissa k.
Willmar, MN
The only thing missing from this is the marshmallows.. but if you add those yourself, it is the perfect winter drink. Just be sure not to use too much water...
Carol B.
Nicholls, GA
These cups are delicious. I love the convenience. Sometimes the regular old packs are a better option only because I like to use milk in mine from time to time
Ariadna D.
Saint Paul, MN
I defenetly prefer homemade hot chocolate but when I'm on the run or my cousins want some I prefer Swiss miss. It's a brand that has always been in the family
Skylar C.
Drexel, MO
Love the flavor of the hot chocolate with the convenience of my kurig! With three kids it's great to have a family favorite that I can make in under 2 minutes
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
Love this! It is super quick and less messy than making cocoa on the stove or in the microwave. You can even use milk instead of water to make it more creamy.
Rebecca S.
I normally purchase this product for my kids and they have said it tastes water down and prefer the dark chocolate that retains more taste when water is added.
Jaycie R.
Russellville, AR
My heart gets so happy when I see these in the office! They're sooo good! It's super convenient too considering you don't have to heat the water up yourself!
Reba B.
Elkins, WV
You can not go wrong with Swiss miss! I remember drinking this all the time in the winter whenever I was a little girl. I love that now they have the k cups!
Stephanie U.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
So simple to make. Pop one into the keurig machine and in no time I'm sipping a nice hot and chocolatey drink. Not too much chocolate. Just the right amount.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back