BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Ariadna D.
Saint Paul, MN
I defenetly prefer homemade hot chocolate but when I'm on the run or my cousins want some I prefer Swiss miss. It's a brand that has always been in the family
Amber F.
Dundalk, MD
I love these k cups! It's super quick and tastes amazing! I stock up in the winter time because there's nothing better than a cup of hot chocolate and a movie.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
The only thing missing from this is the marshmallows.. but if you add those yourself, it is the perfect winter drink. Just be sure not to use too much water...
Melanie W.
Tomball , TX
These are very convenient for hot chocolate, but they aren't the most delicious. I prefer to make my hot chocolate with milk, but I like these for a quick cup.
Jenny S.
Memphis, TN
Love this! It is super quick and less messy than making cocoa on the stove or in the microwave. You can even use milk instead of water to make it more creamy.
Rebecca S.
I normally purchase this product for my kids and they have said it tastes water down and prefer the dark chocolate that retains more taste when water is added.
Skylar C.
Drexel, MO
Love the flavor of the hot chocolate with the convenience of my kurig! With three kids it's great to have a family favorite that I can make in under 2 minutes
Sarah A.
Absolutely love these k cups with my keurig. Easy to use, no mess! Only downside is I like to use heated milk with hot chocolate to take it to the next level.
Kyana T.
I love how convenient and easy these are to use instead of the regular pack . But the k cup ones tend to Taste a little watery . Other than that they are good.
diamond h.
love hot chocolate swiss miss is one of the classics for my go to on a cold winter day! and these k-cups make it even better with the convience of the kerig!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?