BY SWISS MISS #7 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmal...5 Answers
  • Where can i find this product im always searching it in s...4 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...1 Answers
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
Jessica W.
Hatboro, PA
I highly recommend these K cups. Absolutely delicious and easy to prepare. Great to have for when guests come over, especially during the upcoming winger months!
Kathy D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great taste!! During the cold weather this was all me and my boyfriend would drink. It's so easy to make and it's don't so fast. We would put little small marshmallows in our cups with it and it was so Delicious!!!
Kylee S.
Amarillo, TX
There is nothing better than snuggling up with a movie and the kids with hot chocolate we have used this brand since I was a kid so it brings back awesome memories
Tiffany H.
Albemarle, NC
Perfect drink for everyone! So easy for my kids to make and doesn't leave a mess like with the traditional packets. Only thing missing is the little marshmallows, but we always have those on hand.
Courtney K.
I am not a coffee drinker so finding an alternative morning drink for my roommate's Keurig to brew for me was super. I grew up drinking Swiss Miss hot chocolate and now I have revived that love!
Heather D.
Concord, VA
I could drink this hot chocolate everyday. I love the taste and you can brew it to were it's stronger chocolate taste. If you haven't tried it, take the time to try and see what you think
mary m.
Shady Point, OK
the value is so great on this product. in the long run it is so much cheaper this way. and the convinece of this product is also so amazing. the taste is to die for. its so nice creamy and chocolaty, weirdly enough i like these better then like the packages
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Greatest stuff ever made! I love being able to pop this in my keurig and enjoy a nice hot cup of cocoa when its cold outside! My husband and kids love it as well!
Camille A.
I absolutely love hot chocolate and have always bought from the Swiss Miss brand. This is definitely at good value for its price. This hot chocolate is extremely affordable and has great flavor! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Erin C.
Jefferson, MA
I have enjoyed the hot choc k cups. I recently ran out of them and I will be repurchasing them. I find k cups to be very easy for when I'm
Running out the door.
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?

back