BY SWISS MISS #9 in Single-Serve Cups & Pods

Swiss Miss® Classics Keurig Brewed® Milk Chocolate Flavor Hot Cocoa.
Made with premium cocoa & nonfat milk.

• Does anyone else wish these came with the little marshmallows?2 Answers
  • Does this a good taste ? Or does it taste more like water...i alw...1 Answers
  • Did anyone else feel as if it wasn't chocolaty enough?4 Answers
  • "Tastes even better with milk instead of water :)" in 1 review
  • "Swiss Miss is my favorite brand of hot chocolate!" in 1 review
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
These Swiss Miss k cups are delicious . I do not generally buy my Swiss Miss in this form because we drink a lot of hot chocolate and this is just too expensive.
Jessica W.
Hatboro, PA
I highly recommend these K cups. Absolutely delicious and easy to prepare. Great to have for when guests come over, especially during the upcoming winger months!
Jailyn C.
Brandywine, MD
I have tried just about every kcup there is and consider myself a pretty good pick on different brands/flavors and I ordered this for my husband who does not drink coffee and I tried it and was pleased. Does it taste like homemade hot cocoa.....no, but I did not expect it too. Basically it taste the same as the Swiss Miss pkgs. I have a Keruig platinum model and I used the middle Cup size and It has five sizes to choose from. I believe people r doing something wrong or they would like this hot cocoa. First, shake the kcup prior to brewing, to mix up the powder. And I wonder if people rinse their brewers. Coffee grounds/ or other flavors build up under where u place your kcup and needs cleaned every so often, especially if you brew a variety of flavors. If not, the flavors mix and it makes the taste/flavor of some kcups taste terrible, which might otherwise taste okay or actually pretty good. Every week, I take a 16 ounce cup of hot water and pour thru the spot where you place your kcup and I have a cup below to catch the water. You will be amazed as what ends up in the cup. The first few times, you might have to repeat this procedure several times until the water runs thru clear.
My all time favorite Kcups are..... Starbucks cafe Verona (my all time favorite regular dark cup of great tasting coffee), green mountain caramel vanilla cream , green mountain Nantucket, donut shop coconut mocha, Gloria jeans macadamia cookie,caribou daybreak morning blend,Swiss miss hot cocoa,green mountain blueberry, green mountain hot apple cider, green mountain golden French toast, and still experimenting with others.
Kathy D.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great taste!! During the cold weather this was all me and my boyfriend would drink. It's so easy to make and it's don't so fast. We would put little small marshmallows in our cups with it and it was so Delicious!!!
Kylee S.
Amarillo, TX
There is nothing better than snuggling up with a movie and the kids with hot chocolate we have used this brand since I was a kid so it brings back awesome memories
Tiffany H.
Albemarle, NC
Perfect drink for everyone! So easy for my kids to make and doesn't leave a mess like with the traditional packets. Only thing missing is the little marshmallows, but we always have those on hand.
Courtney K.
I am not a coffee drinker so finding an alternative morning drink for my roommate's Keurig to brew for me was super. I grew up drinking Swiss Miss hot chocolate and now I have revived that love!
Heather D.
Concord, VA
I could drink this hot chocolate everyday. I love the taste and you can brew it to were it's stronger chocolate taste. If you haven't tried it, take the time to try and see what you think
mary m.
Shady Point, OK
the value is so great on this product. in the long run it is so much cheaper this way. and the convinece of this product is also so amazing. the taste is to die for. its so nice creamy and chocolaty, weirdly enough i like these better then like the packages
Mariah H.
Clarksville, TN
Greatest stuff ever made! I love being able to pop this in my keurig and enjoy a nice hot cup of cocoa when its cold outside! My husband and kids love it as well!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
Do you like your hot chocolate with or without marshmallows ?
Richelle L.
Columbus, OH
Are these good do they taste the same as packets ?
Emily M.
Fayetteville, NC
What's the best way to enjoy your hot cocoa?
Ivon M.
Does it taste the same as the packets?
Deborah C.
Neoga, IL
Does Swiss Miss cocoa have caffeine in it?